BY BACK TO NATURE

No Artificial Preservatives Or Flavors 0 Trans Fat No Hydrogenated Oils 8&Nbsp;Packs (1Oz/28G) Each; Net Wt 8Oz/226Oz Questions? Call 1-866-536-9646 Made In The Usa see more...

• These look good. How do they taste?1 Answers
  • I love the mac and cheese from this brand so I assume I'l...1 Answers
  • Do you think these taste better than cheeze-its?2 Answers
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
I love these for my kids, they snack on them all the time and so do I. It’s a little speedy but I feel like all organic or healthier option are very tasting and compare there ingredients to cheese it’s
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
I was always a big fan of Cheez-Its and I am so happy I found these. They are a much healthier option. It does not have as strong as a flavor as Cheez-Its, but I actually like these better! Would recommend!
Ashley T.
I received a sample of these in my son's monthly Citrus Lane subscription and I was hooked! Not only are they tasty they are healthier than the common processed cheese crackers! To my surprise I found a multi pack at sams club with the crackers and cookies and I buy it often! It's a great on the go snack, especially with little ones!
India H.
Antioch, TN
These crackers are great! They have a nice cheesy taste that isn't too cheesy, but just right. I've just recently gotten into the health food craze and decided to try this brand. These taste great!
RD L.
Advance, NC
These don't quite taste like other cheddar crackers on the market, but they are made with more natural/healthy ingredients. I actually liked these a good bit and would probably repurchase them.
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
These taste exactly like Cheez-its to me and they're so much better for you. I'm terribly picky about cheese crackers but I honestly didn't notice a difference!
Julia M.
Think of an unprocessed Cheez-It and that's what these are. They're not out of this world but still a good healthy alternative to the generic brand
Benjamin G.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These crackers are actually pretty good. They remind me of the healtheir version of cheese-its! I hope that y'all like them just as much as i do!!!
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
So tasty and I love the individual packages! I take these to works most days and the portion size is perfect for an afternoon snack. Great brand
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
When you live in Wisconsin, how can you go wrong with these crispy cheddar crackers? I have heard a lot of positive feedback in regards to these.
India H.
Antioch, TN
Do you think these taste better than cheeze-its?
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I love the mac and cheese from this brand so I assume I'll love these. How many calories in a bag?
LaJessica M.
These look good. How do they taste?