BY BACK TO NATURE

Steph G.
Foodie Expert
These taste very similar to most name brand cheese crackers but have the advantage of healthier ingredients. The crackers were a little too salty but had good flavor overall. They come a little pricey, but often have coupons.
dawn m.
delicious - great flavor (not powder tasting which is a nice surprise) - but slight oily residue left on hands when eating -
Erika H.
Wichita, KS
Good cheddar flavor. Fun sized for kids. Packaging was easy to open and close. Tastes similar to name brand cheddar crackers.
Lorena G.
I buy them for my dinner parties, tasty, healthy and they look very nice on a plate, just a bit over my budget for regular consumption
maria p.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so yummy and great snack, i especially buy these when i go out of town and leave it at the hotel, to have some extra snacks or food in the room to eat. I like the natural ingredients and crispyness is great! enjoy having these, i like the flavor.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
What a good snack! They provide a nice crunch when you just want something crunchy! They have a great cheddar flavor! I've tried many different flavors of this brand, and they are all pretty good!
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
Love these crackers and the ingredients they have. I like being able to trust the company i buy from ,and these guys seem top notch. No corn syrup, no weird stuff. They are cheesy and crunchy and delicious. I would recommend.
María P.
me encantan estas galletitas, son muy ricas y en especial que tiene sabor a cheddar, son saludables, me gustan
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Yummy healthy snack cracker. Great alternative to what's in the regular snack aisle. Great alone or with a dip.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Foodie Expert
Having a three year old we have tasted most of the cheese crackers on the market. These are fine but they are not my son or my favorites. They don't have a lot of flavor and lack the salty flavor i like on a cracker. They might be slightly healthier to their competition but I don't think so.