BY BACK TO NATURE

E A.
These are just as good as regular cheesy crackers with less amount of calories. I lime them to snack on by themselves or with meats.
dawn m.
delicious - great flavor (not powder tasting which is a nice surprise) - but slight oily residue left on hands when eating -
Erika H.
Wichita, KS
Good cheddar flavor. Fun sized for kids. Packaging was easy to open and close. Tastes similar to name brand cheddar crackers.
Lorinda D.
Concord, CA
My kids love these crackers. I like feeding my family food that I can read the ingredients. We buy a lot if this brand.
Natalia J.
I love any kind of cheddar cracker and this one is not bad so its a win win for me. Give it a try if you haven't already
Madison H.
These crackers are great because they have a bit of a cheese flavor to them but are great dipped into sauces as well.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This product is very good and tasty. I recommend this delicious product. I love it!!! So delicious and healthy.
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Yummy healthy snack cracker. Great alternative to what's in the regular snack aisle. Great alone or with a dip.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
We like cheddar in my house. These are a great go to snack and they don't make me feel guilty for eating them.
María P.
me encantan estas galletitas, son muy ricas y en especial que tiene sabor a cheddar, son saludables, me gustan