BY BACK TO NATURE

dawn m.
delicious - great flavor (not powder tasting which is a nice surprise) - but slight oily residue left on hands when eating -
Erika H.
Wichita, KS
Good cheddar flavor. Fun sized for kids. Packaging was easy to open and close. Tastes similar to name brand cheddar crackers.
Natalia J.
Foodie Expert
I love any kind of cheddar cracker and this one is not bad so its a win win for me. Give it a try if you haven't already
Madison H.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are great because they have a bit of a cheese flavor to them but are great dipped into sauces as well.
María P.
me encantan estas galletitas, son muy ricas y en especial que tiene sabor a cheddar, son saludables, me gustan
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
We like cheddar in my house. These are a great go to snack and they don't make me feel guilty for eating them.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Yummy healthy snack cracker. Great alternative to what's in the regular snack aisle. Great alone or with a dip.
Simone T.
San Diego
Foodie Expert
This product is very good and tasty. I recommend this delicious product. I love it!!! So delicious and healthy.
alisha l.
Yummy yummy yummmy Cheddar cheddar cheddar cheese. yalll lol I love the awesome cheeY crackers
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
These crackers are okay. Definitely not Cheez-its! They just don't have that great of a flavor.