Back To Nature Crackers Poppy Thyme

by Back to Nature

Back To Nature Poppy Thyme Crackers.
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
No hydrogenated oils.
Since 1960.
Wheat flour, whole grain rolled oats, poppy seeds, & thyme.
Of pure enjoyment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Back To Nature Crackers Poppy Thyme!
How would you rate this product?
Shaw Afb, SC
These are a great healthy snack. Great paired with meat and cheese or peanut butter. If you are looking for a healthier option regarding chips, this would be it.
Forest City , PA
These were actually very good. I served them with cheese and olives to guests at a party I had. The poppy was a main flavor and was not overpowered by lemon.
Great new snack I found one day in the store and came back to buy another! Tastes great and it's healthy. Highly recommend it.
Healthy alternative for snacking. Lots of flavor without all of the added chemicals. Healthy doesn't have to taste bad
Gadsden, AL
These are so delicious and I feel like I'm getting a healthy snack when eating them so I don't feel guilty !
So good! I could eat these all the time. Oddly enough they didn't smell appealing but the flavor was big!
These have amazing flavor. I always pick up a box when I am in the store. My husband loves them too.
Lomita, CA
Great for picnics and lunch! With cheese and pepperoni these are to die for :) 10/10 satisfactory!
These crackers are really good with goat cheese. I would highly recommend trying the combination.
Saint Charles, MO
These crackers have so much flavor and aren't nearly as bad as some of the other leading brands!

Looking for your answer?