BY BACK TO NATURE

Thin And Crispy, These Little Square Crackers Are Baked With The Goodness Of Wheat Germ. Sprinkled With Sea Salt. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors Or Hydrogenated Oils 0G Trans Fat No Cholesterol see more...

Alycia M.
Glendive, MT
These are one of my go to snacks to pack in my sons lunch box for school or for a snack on a day when we are running errands. The size is perfect for a quick little bight and they are also pretty cost friendly!
Danielle W.
Love this alternative to Cheez-Its. It really does taste good and is a guilt-free, organic snack. I purchased these at my local Earth Fare market and would definitely recommend
Jennifer T.
Magnolia, TX
These are perfect for my kids lunch boxes! They taste great and my kids like to eat them with cheese, humus or plain! I would have given it 5 stars but wish they were more affordable.
Gina L.
We love these crackers! They are a staple in our home for school lunches! Perfect for peanut butter cracker snacks. They are nice and crisp with great flavor
Julianna D.
coconut creek
Very close to Cheez-its, but just a little healthier tasting. Not a bad thing, just different. They aren't cheese it's, but they are pretty close. I like these as a "healthier" option. They are better for you than all the chemical laden other snack crackers. Nice crunch too!!
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
I love this brand and these crackers. They are a perfect snack to send to school with my kids. Again, I trust this brand and their ingredients.
Juana V.
These are amazing. We always get their version of cheeze its. They taste better than the original cheeze its. It has a true baked taste.
Reanna G.
I love these. They are so much more healthier than the cheese its. Got into organic and they dont make me miss the bad stuff
Brittni Y.
Bremerton , WA
So good! My kids feel in love with these the moment we got them and have not looked back or purchased another brand
Jill O.
Cleveland, OH
My son can live off of these crackers, can't keep them stocked enough :)
I've liked all the crackers we've tried