BY BACK TO NATURE

Thin And Crispy, These Little Square Crackers Are Baked With The Goodness Of Wheat Germ. Sprinkled With Sea Salt. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors Or Hydrogenated Oils 0G Trans Fat No Cholesterol see more...

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Magnolia, TX
These are perfect for my kids lunch boxes! They taste great and my kids like to eat them with cheese, humus or plain! I would have given it 5 stars but wish they were more affordable.
Gina L.
Gina L.
We love these crackers! They are a staple in our home for school lunches! Perfect for peanut butter cracker snacks. They are nice and crisp with great flavor
Juana V.
Juana V.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing. We always get their version of cheeze its. They taste better than the original cheeze its. It has a true baked taste.
Brittni Y.
Brittni Y.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
So good! My kids feel in love with these the moment we got them and have not looked back or purchased another brand
Jill O.
Jill O.
Cleveland, OH
My son can live off of these crackers, can't keep them stocked enough :)
I've liked all the crackers we've tried
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
These are perfect for lunches and trips in the car. We took them to visit a waterfall and the kids loved them.
Shannon r.
Shannon r.
Ellijay, GA
This are Greta for picnics and lunches or to sneak in to class with when you forget to have breakfast.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Foodie Expert
The flavor is okay and the texture is great. I kind of thought they had an off flavor though.
MissyLen L.
MissyLen L.
Paramus, NJ
Foodie Expert
👍🏼👍🏼 it's okay!! my kids and I didn't like it As much as the others ..bought it only once ..
Shannan W.
Shannan W.
We really have enjoyed this cracker. I have bought it few times in the past and kids enjoy