BY BACK TO NATURE

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. A Hearty Mix Of Sesame, Black Sesame, Poppy, And Flax Seeds Gives These Crispy Crackers Their Earthy Texture And Balanced Taste. Made With Brown Rice Flour For Added Whole Grain. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors No Hydrogenated Oils No Cholesterol Excellent Source Of Whole Grain, 23G Per Serving Certified Gluten Free see more...

• Are these crackers any good, what do they taste like1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks these are kind of bland?1 Answers
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
Taste incredibly good. tastes good with any food. Would buy this product again and recommend it to others. This are a perfect snack size cracker for traveling and after school snack. I give each of my kids one pack so they don't have to fight over sharing.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
These are crackers the whole family can enjoy. Especially since the ingredients are all natural so you don't have to worry about what preservatives your family is eating.
carrie j.
carrie j.
Back to Nature Crackers 12 Pack are the perfect snack for my teenage sons lunch. He loves to switch things up and with the convenient bags they can last in the cupboard
Kris S.
Kris S.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
More natural crackers, more accessible. I love it. Prices are becoming more reasonable as well. And they don't taste like cardboard!
Marianne D.
Marianne D.
Foodie Expert
These are such a great cracker. My husband and I eat them almost every day after work with various healthy dips! They are delicious.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Foodie Expert
These are kind of bland, but I pair them with cheese and wine for the days where I just binge on shows. Great crackers
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
Manhattan
These last for a good while and they are so good to snack on! They are good with a light dip as well
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
Can use these for dipping or used to put topping on. I like these because they are healthy
Kassiah P.
Kassiah P.
Foodie Expert
Yummy and healthy! I recommend for anyone that wants a healthy alternative to Wheat thins or triscuits. They are pretty affordable. I wouldn't find them at Walmart but that doesn't mean they weren't there. They are definitely at Kroger. I put sunflower butter over top mine and they are yummy that way!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Are these crackers any good, what do they taste like
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN
Am I the only one who thinks these are kind of bland?