BY BACK TO NATURE

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. A Hearty Mix Of Sesame, Black Sesame, Poppy, And Flax Seeds Gives These Crispy Crackers Their Earthy Texture And Balanced Taste. Made With Brown Rice Flour For Added Whole Grain. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors No Hydrogenated Oils No Cholesterol Excellent Source Of Whole Grain, 23G Per Serving Certified Gluten Free see more...

• Are these crackers any good, what do they taste like1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks these are kind of bland?1 Answers
Kassiah P.
Foodie Expert
Yummy and healthy! I recommend for anyone that wants a healthy alternative to Wheat thins or triscuits. They are pretty affordable. I wouldn't find them at Walmart but that doesn't mean they weren't there. They are definitely at Kroger. I put sunflower butter over top mine and they are yummy that way!
Summer K.
Mckinney , TX
Multi-seed crackers are by far some of my favorite crackers. I love using hummus and cream cheese to top it. It's a great go to snack for someone who is always on the go!
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Este es un buen producto, la galleta deliciosa y se puede acompañar con cualquier otra comida, de verdad que es una merienda muy rica para cualquier momento en el que te de hambre y es buenísimo porque es 12 paquetes lo cual es muy útil y no hay que salir a comprar miles, ya que en ese solo viene 12 y dura demasiado
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
Taste incredibly good. tastes good with any food. Would buy this product again and recommend it to others. This are a perfect snack size cracker for traveling and after school snack. I give each of my kids one pack so they don't have to fight over sharing.
Madison E.
These are my moms favorite crackers. They are great with anything from tuna salad to cheese to stand alone. Perfectly crunchy and delicious.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Foodie Expert
The crackers are awesome 👏🏾 I absolutely love them. What I love the most is that it's a healthy snack and I can share them with my children.
These crackers are the perfect pairing with cheese, hummus, salsas... Everything! They aren't greasy or coated in artificial flavor powder.
Reina R.
Foodie Expert
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Bridey H.
Washington
Great flavor and texture. We love them with chicken salad, cheese, or spreads. These are filling, so great for lunch or a snack.
Dale L.
N Caldwell, NJ
Nice product for a healthy lifestyle. Priced well for an organic product. We like the company and all the variety of products.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Am I the only one who thinks these are kind of bland?
Linda B.
Are these crackers any good, what do they taste like