BY BACK TO NATURE

Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Crystallized Ginger, Ground Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Ginger Extract 100% Natural Naturally Flavored One of the earliest spices, ginger is cherished for its rich, warm aroma and bold, transforming taste.  Our Triple Ginger Cookies are crafted with three distinct forms:  Ground Ginger offers a spicy, warm overtones; Crystallized Ginger provides a unique texture and Ginger Extract rounds out the flavor with a deep, rich taste. Good source of whole grain No hydrogenated oils No high fructose corn syrup No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Cookies...Baked with mmmm in mind. Simple ingredients. Scrumptious flavors.  From Oatmeal to Chocolate Chunk, you ll find our cookies free from artificial preservatives, flavors or colors-and absolutely delicious.  Treat yourself ! Whether it s feeling the warm sand beneath your fee see more...

• Do these actually taste like the Girl Scout cookies? They do look...1 Answers
  • I think it's Nabisco that makes a cookie very similar. Is there ...1 Answers
Leslee H.
Back to Nature is a great brand, I love knowing that they care about their products and about the people who eat them. I have even bought these cookies to give to other people! Great, great product.
Christina K.
This is a very delicious product but I would still prefer Milano cookies over them. It's not something I would eat and want more of like i do with other snacks.
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA
These things are so yummy! They have a nice strong ginger taste. The only problem with them is that they are super addictive. Delicious with a good vanilla bean ice cream!
Evelyn  H.
These are great with coffee. I honestly am usually not a fan of ginger cookies but these honestly were not too strong in the ginger taste.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
Great product and brand. Delicious cookies and you can eat them without feeling guilty for indulging. Love them!
Ashley L.
Foodie Expert
These are really yummy. Not to sweet just right in flavor. My kids also love these.
Pamela K.
Huntington, WV
I love these cookies!! Very hard to find where I live, so when I do I load up. Love that strong ginger taste.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of ginger friend recommended them I didn't much like them if you like ginger I suppose these would be good
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like the Girl Scout cookies? They do look similar, but I want to know about the taste. :)
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
I think it's Nabisco that makes a cookie very similar. Is there a difference in taste? The Nabisco brand are my favorite. I would not mind trying something new!