Add a Photo

By BACK TO NATURE
#289 in Crackers
Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. Picture Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Sandwiched Between Two Delightful Crunchy Cookies. Specially Created For People Who Love Peanut Butter. No Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors 0G Trans Fat
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL

Sometimes you just need something sweet in the middle of the day and these Nature Cookies are a great choice. I really enjoy the flavor and they give me a little boost to get me going through to my next meal while satisfying my sweet tooth. Will absolutely rebuy and recommend.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ

I like these cookies because they are a better alternative to regular cookies. However, the ysort of taste like a better alternative. you can tell you are not getting the full affect of a cookie, which usually leaves me huddled in the snack cabinet looking for actual cookies.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI

These Peanut Butter Creme Cookies are delicious. I bought them on a whim for my kids and ended up eating almost the entire pack! I will be buying these again but maybe not right away. They are a little more expensive than similar brands but they were definitely worth it.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

Such a good snack. I love these snacks because they are vegan. Only complaint is the calorie count is sort of high, but that just makes me limit myself which isn't necessarily a bad thing! I only buy this product when it is on sale, other wise it is just too expensive.
Sara R.
Sara R.
San Jose, CA

great cookies, nice and crunchy.  Pair well with ice cold milk.  They are a little on the expensive side but a nice treat for our family.  Meet expectations.
Justina V.
Justina V.

These cookies taste great and are also healthy it is a great for the price you pay. I like to eat these with milk for breakfast or as a late night snack.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Natural clean snack perfect for those in school!! Especially the kids keeps them away from the artificial flavors and ingredients in chips!!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL

I like these cookies because they are a better alternative to regular cookies
I love them! And i love that they have natural ingredients
Deborah A.
Deborah A.

THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I love these, they are addicting lolI have to pace myself with them. I like to one in my purse just incase lol.
Bonnie J.
Bonnie J.

These cookies were a little dry for my taste and they didn't have any real flavor. I have had other brands that I enjoy more
Tina D.
Tina D.
Orange City, IA

Do these taste anything like Nutter Butter cookies?!?
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca

Does anyone know if they are they gluten free?

Join Now