BY BACK TO NATURE

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. Picture Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Sandwiched Between Two Delightful Crunchy Cookies. Specially Created For People Who Love Peanut Butter. No Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors 0G Trans Fat see more...

• Does anyone know if they are they gluten free? 2 Answers
  • Do these taste anything like Nutter Butter cookies?!?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Sometimes you just need something sweet in the middle of the day and these Nature Cookies are a great choice. I really enjoy the flavor and they give me a little boost to get me going through to my next meal while satisfying my sweet tooth. Will absolutely rebuy and recommend.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I like these cookies because they are a better alternative to regular cookies. However, the ysort of taste like a better alternative. you can tell you are not getting the full affect of a cookie, which usually leaves me huddled in the snack cabinet looking for actual cookies.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
These Peanut Butter Creme Cookies are delicious. I bought them on a whim for my kids and ended up eating almost the entire pack! I will be buying these again but maybe not right away. They are a little more expensive than similar brands but they were definitely worth it.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Such a good snack. I love these snacks because they are vegan. Only complaint is the calorie count is sort of high, but that just makes me limit myself which isn't necessarily a bad thing! I only buy this product when it is on sale, other wise it is just too expensive.
Justina V.
Justina V.
These cookies taste great and are also healthy it is a great for the price you pay. I like to eat these with milk for breakfast or as a late night snack.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Foodie Expert
Natural clean snack perfect for those in school!! Especially the kids keeps them away from the artificial flavors and ingredients in chips!!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
I like these cookies because they are a better alternative to regular cookies
I love them! And i love that they have natural ingredients
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Saint George, UT
Oh man these peanut butter cookies are freaking so good!!! I love them! And i love that they have natural ingredients
marlene c.
marlene c.
My sister always buys these and so does my friend they say there really good and makes a great snack
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love that these are individually portioned. I can take them with me on the go.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Do these taste anything like Nutter Butter cookies?!?
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does anyone know if they are they gluten free?