BY BACK TO NATURE

Simple Ingredients. Simply Delicious. Simply Good. Picture Rich, Creamy Peanut Butter Sandwiched Between Two Delightful Crunchy Cookies. Specially Created For People Who Love Peanut Butter. No Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Oils, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors 0G Trans Fat see more...

• Does anyone know if they are they gluten free? 2 Answers
  • Do these taste anything like Nutter Butter cookies?!?2 Answers
vienna d.
Smyrna, DE
This is a very tasty product. I work for an natural/organic store and we sell a lot of back to nature cookies and crackers. they are very comparable to any of your favorite main stream brands. we do a lot of sampling and I choose the back to nature classic round crackers which would be comparable to Ritz more often than not I end up selling more of the crackers than I do what I'm sampling on them. I would definitely recommend this product
Mackenzie H.
Such a good snack. I love these snacks because they are vegan. Only complaint is the calorie count is sort of high, but that just makes me limit myself which isn't necessarily a bad thing! I only buy this product when it is on sale, other wise it is just too expensive.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Sometimes you just need something sweet in the middle of the day and these Nature Cookies are a great choice. I really enjoy the flavor and they give me a little boost to get me going through to my next meal while satisfying my sweet tooth. Will absolutely rebuy and recommend.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I like these cookies because they are a better alternative to regular cookies. However, the ysort of taste like a better alternative. you can tell you are not getting the full affect of a cookie, which usually leaves me huddled in the snack cabinet looking for actual cookies.
Brandi B.
Cadillac, MI
These Peanut Butter Creme Cookies are delicious. I bought them on a whim for my kids and ended up eating almost the entire pack! I will be buying these again but maybe not right away. They are a little more expensive than similar brands but they were definitely worth it.
Sara R.
San Jose, CA
great cookies, nice and crunchy.  Pair well with ice cold milk.  They are a little on the expensive side but a nice treat for our family.  Meet expectations.
Justina V.
These cookies taste great and are also healthy it is a great for the price you pay. I like to eat these with milk for breakfast or as a late night snack.
Kathleen B.
Franklin, OH
These taste great and I love that they don't have all the additional ingredients that often appear on labels for similar brands and types of, cookies.
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Natural clean snack perfect for those in school!! Especially the kids keeps them away from the artificial flavors and ingredients in chips!!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I like these cookies because they are a better alternative to regular cookies
I love them! And i love that they have natural ingredients
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does anyone know if they are they gluten free?
Tina D.
Do these taste anything like Nutter Butter cookies?!?