BY BACK TO NATURE

Flaky, Buttery Baked Crackers 0G Trans Fat See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content No Hydrogenated Oils No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors We Bake These Delicious, Buttery Crackers Until They're Perfectly Flaky And Crisp.&Nbsp; Classic Rounds Are Just Right With Cheese Or Your Favortie Toppings Or Dips.&Nbsp; At Back To Nature , Our Crackers Have Zero Grams Of Trans Fat, No Hydrogenated Oils, And, Of Course, No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors.&Nbsp; These Delicious Crackers Are The Perfect Complement To Soups, Salads, Dips, Or Simply Enjoyed By Themselves.&Nbsp; It's The Buttery Crisp Cracker You Love... Perfected By Nature. It Began Very Simply 1960 In The Back Of A Small Health Food Store In Pasadena, We Created Something People Really Liked: A Delicious, Naturally Low-Fat Granola.&Nbsp; Soon, It Was Our Most Popular Item, And Health Food Stores Across California Were Asking For It.&Nbsp; Our Business Grew But Our Mission Never Changed:&Nbsp; Give People Truly Flavorful, Wholesome Foods Made With Simple Ingredients. Our Passion:&Nbsp; In Creating Our Vision For Back To Nature &Trade;, We Learned That There's A Powerful Demand For What We Are Passionate About: Nutritious Foods Without Artificial Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors.&Nbsp; It Seems That People Don't Want To Eat Things They Can't Pronounce.&Nbsp; Who Can Blame Them? Keep It Simple:&Nbsp; Over Time, As We've Continued To Create New Products, We've Learned Something Important.&Nbsp; Keep It Simple.&Nbsp; Natural Grains, Real Nutrition, And The Delicious Tastes And Pure Flavors Of Nature. Our Commitment: &Nbsp; So We Keep Our Commitment To Nature Very Much In Mind With Everything We Do - Including Our Active Efforts To Support Causes Which Benefit The Natural Environment.&Nbsp; These Are Simple Commitments That Hearken Back To Simpler Times.&Nbsp; Just Like The Naturally Delicious Foods That Back To Nature Makes. Try Our Other Delicious Crackers: Crispy Wheats White Cheddar Rice Thins Sesame Ginger Rice Thins And Cookies: Chocolate Chunk Classic Creme Sandwich Chocolate &Amp; Mint Creme Sandwich Crispy Oatmeal At Back To Nature We Care About You, Your Community And Our Natural World.&Nbsp; Visit Backtonaturefoods.Com To See How We Can Make A Difference Together.&Nbsp; Call Us Toll-Free At 866-536-6946 Percent Daily Values Are Based On A 2,000 Calorie Diet.&Nbsp; Your Daily Values May Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Your Calorie Needs: Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less Than 65G 80G &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Sat Fat Less Than 20G 25G Cholesterol Less Than 300Mg 300Mg Sodium Less Than 2,400Mg 2,400Mg Total Carb. 300G 375G &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dietary Fiber 25G 30G This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not By Volume.&Nbsp; Some Settling Of Contents May Have Occurred During Shipping And Handling. see more...

Meagan F.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These are the best crackers I've ever tasted. I buy 3 or 4 boxes at a time because I love them so much. They are super tasty with a cheese assortment or by themselves. I bought this at Mother's market and have had trouble finding them at Ralph's or Albertson's.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Back to Nature has an amazing array of crackers and the classic round crackers and so addicting. I like to cut up a brick of cheese and serve it with the crackers. If I have company coming over these are a must have and they go great with cheese and wine.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
I love the health benefits of eating these instead of eating brand name crackers. I bought these at the grocery store that I usually shop at. They're more expensive than other brands but they're worth it.
Erin S.
These are my favorite crackers. They taste super buttery and delicious, but without harmful chemicals and other bad stuff. They also are lighter than other similar crackers in terms of fat and calories.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Every Sunday night we make an "appetizer" platter for Game of Thrones. These classic rounds crackers are our favorite with a little bit of gouda cheese and some hickory farms turkey sausage. MMM!
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Foodie Expert
These compare nicely with the regular Ritz crackers, however I am LOVING the simple ingredient list. My girls LOVE these with sliced cheese and are just perfect for homemade "lunchables!"
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these - they are like a healthier version of Ritz. Simple ingredients, not too many ingredients, which I look for. I bought at my local Kroger. Repeat customer.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
These are a great classic cracker that go with literally everything. The price of Back To Nature is always really reasonable and usually have a deal like 2 for $5
Crystal P.
I love Back To Nature, they make healthier taste yummy! I purchased these from my local Healthfood store for my family and loved them! Would definitely recommend!
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Delicious, buttery, crispy, basically all around perfect! Very versatile cracker, will be repurchasing again. Slightly pricier, but the quality makes up for it.