BY BACK TO NATURE

Our chocolate chips, or rather, chocolate chunks, are big, rich and absolutely delicious. But this is about more than just exceptional chocolate- we put just as much effort into the cookie, to remind you of the first, delicious oven-baked cookies you ever tasted. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors No High Fructose Corn Syrup No Hydrogenated Oils At Back to Nature we are passionate about creating foods with wholesome grains, real nutrition, and the delicious flavors of nature without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. We take great steps to use the highest integrity ingredients in our products. We recognize our responsibility goes beyond great taste and that quality starts at the farm. That is why we've improved our chocolate and it is not made with cocoa beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. Comprehensive certification standards help protect the environment and ensure that cocoa farmers and their families have proper housing, education, access to medical care and safe working conditions. see more...

• Are these made with natural ingredients?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know what the sugar content on one of these c...1 Answers
  • Always been a fan of chocolate chunk anything. Have never...1 Answers
Sara D.
Plain City
If you’re craving cookies, but gotta maintain a certain calorie goal, these are the cookies for you. The chocolate is quality but the cookie itself is very crunchy. In my opinion, if you are craving a cookie, give yourself a real cookie. (But this is a good healthy alternative)
Megan M.
Super tasty little cookies with big chunks of chocolate!! Great flavor and great for dunking in milk! They’re a little crunchy for my taste but perfect once you dunk em! Perfect amount of chocolate in each cookie, too!
Brittany H.
Greensburg
Healthier alternative to traditional packaged cookies. Comparable to chips ahoy. Crunchy, small, chocolate chips cookies. However, these don’t have any bad ingredients. I could eat the whole box haha.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t usually like hard cookies, but this one is it! The crunch is just right... not too hard but definitely not chewy. Goes great with ice cream or brownies. And of course, they stand well alone. Warning... you can’t eat just one.Back To Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies m
Elsa E.
I love back to nature cookies, they are more expensive then a lot of cookies but have a lot less foreign ingredients. The flavor is awesome, they have a wide variety which I love! I definitely recommend!
Gabriela P.
Who doesn't love! Chocolate! I'm I right. Guilt free of having a couple of these chocolate chip cookies with a glass of low fat milk at night. We all know we need some sweetness in our life.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Back to nature chocolate chunk cookies are delicious and better for you with simple ingredients. Perfect for an after school snack or an anytime treat. These cookies are wonderful!
Krissy K.
Old Hickory, TN
I am vegan and these cookies are the PERFECT guilt-free sweet treat! They are non dairy and gluten free and have the best crunch for all of you crunchy snack lovers. Fair warning: you may eat half of the box (okay almost the whole box) your first time having these. So delicious!
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got a coupon to get a free box of any back to nature snack and I picked these. I love chocolate chip cookies and these did not disappoint, they're very crunchy and have a lot of chocolate chips in them. If you like soft cookies you probably won't like these but I'm definitely going to buy again.
Shannon A.
I love these cookies! I have to restrain myself from eating the whole box. They are so yummy but I don't feel guilty when eating them because they use real ingredients. The cocoa beans they use are even Rainforest Alliance Certified. They also use recycled paperboard to make the cartons that house the cookies. If you haven't already, definitely give these cookies a try!
Cassie W.
Are these made with natural ingredients?
Anthony B.
oxford, mi
Always been a fan of chocolate chunk anything. Have never had these. Are they all natural? And most important are they good?
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
Does anyone know what the sugar content on one of these cookies is?

back