BY BACK TO NATURE

Francis S.
I love these. I have a friend who eats clean and wanted me to try these as a cheat sweet. If you love the Girl Scout peanut butter cookies, you'll love these even more. Better ingredients, better flavor, and great because you can get them at the store. I have found these at almost every grocery store, even Walmart! Not a bad price and so good. Ingredients are: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Safflower Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not the best tasting peanut butter cookie to us. It was the first time and the last time we will buy this brand. It was bland and not good product at all. Very disappointing. I would not recommend it to others. Price was ok, but I will stay with the brand we already use.
regina s.
Brewton, AL
I like these peanut butter creme cookies.I like these peanut butter creme cookies.I like these peanut butter creme cookies.I like these peanut butter creme cookies.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these peanut butter creme cookies. I think they taste better than Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies. They taste really good with a glass of milk.
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious! This is what I call somewhat healthy junk food. The ingredients are better than other products similar to this.
Rosa A.
These cookies are delicious!!! i love the leanit butter taste and its the right texture---besides its a healthy choice!
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anything peanut butter is a good thing. Plus these are 100% natural. Must try these! We're can I get these cookies?
sarah k.
Dunedin, FL
These are very delicious. Great peanut butter flavor and are healthy who would have known. Love these for lunch
Taylor S.
West End
Anything with peanut butter is a must have and these creamy cookies taste amazing as well.
Krystal M.
I really liked these. A healthier version of a PB cookie and better ingredients
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
Has anyone tried these? They look really delicious am curious if they taste as good as they look!
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
How healthy are these cookies?
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
Does this really taste like peanut butter?
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
Does this really taste like peanut butter?