BY BACK TO BASICS

Stephanie R.
Great brand! Smells soooo good! Also valued at a great reasonable price. The almond really works in your hair and leaves it smelling fresh and feeling healthier than ever! I highly recommend this to EVERYONE!
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
I personally really liked this conditioner. The smell is amazing and it left my hair feeling so soft and supple. i have naturally curly hair so anything moisturizing is a yes in my book.
I love the smell of this conditioner! And I love that I can smell it in my hair after I have dried and straightened it and it lasts 2-3 days. It makes my hair so soft. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Omg I haven't seen this conditioner in years! I don't know if the formula has changed but I know its always worked well for me and smells AMAZING! !!
Mariangela S.
The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
This seriously is the most amazing scent! It makes your hair feel so nice after using! It would target hair that needs a bit of a bounce! Pretty affordable but I find there isn't much product! Very very satisfied!
Menna A.
Riyadh
This conditioner is pretty good and it has good smell that I really love it and it also moisturizes my hair and I highly recommend it 💜💛💚💗
Khaoula B.
El condicionado es super bueno y funciona cien por cien yo lo he probado así que os lo recomiendo chicas
Abby B.
Aylmer , ON
Good coverage and very worth the money. It is really good at targeting dry scalp in my opinion