BY BACK TO BASICS

• I've never seen this before, what do you guys use it for ...4 Answers
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
You can't go wrong with Jelly Belly flavors, they're always so intense. They have the best formulas for strong flavors since they need to infuse their jelly beans with them. I bought some of this at a Jelly Belly outlet store in Gilroy, CA and used it for snow cones. Such a great idea! The flavor never got diluted by the melting ice - it was awesome.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I love this in product green apple flavor, I always get very excited when we get this syrup. Perfectly sweet and sour and it makes wonderful snow cones.
Kelsey G.
Dunmore, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is great for snow cones!! Or the old fashions snow cones... Go out and get some snow when it snows and pour this on top!!
nicki B.
We have a snow cone machine and about twelve of these syrups. they taste the best out of any snow cone syrup on the market.
carey b.
I love to use this on our son cones. It's also sugar free but doesn't taste like it is. Has amazing flavor.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
We have one of those snoopy snow cone machines in the house and this syrup is the greatest on it!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
Love this, flavor is great, and I get a good deal for what I pay for this item.
Grace B.
Dundee , FL
This is great for snowcones I also like to add some in when making gelatin.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
I've never seen this before, what do you guys use it for typically?