BY BACK TO BASICS #4 in Ice Cream Makers

Amy M.
Hastings, NE
My mother in-law has this and we use this all the time at the family reunion and I just love using this especially making ice cream when the kids are around creating different ice creams ❤
Jay K.
Highland, CA
My family has one of these ice cream makers. they would make awesome homemade ice creams with it. it does take a while for it to be made. but once it's done it tastes great.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This little machine is so much fun and let's me customize one of my favorite food groups...ice cream! Takes awhile but the results are great.
Autumn F.
This is perfect for a family who loves ice cream. You get so many different flavors and you can make your own ice cream.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Love this!!!!! Great for making such awesome ice cream!!!!! We also bring this out for family get togethers!
Courtney N.
Love this. ! No matter what anyone says, nothing will ever compare to homemade ice cream, so much better.
Emily D.
Love love love making our own ice cream!! So easy and tastes amazing!! Kids love it too! :)
Love W.
This is great for a family it's fun to wait and watch ice cream transform to ice cream
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Super fun! Use this in the summer with my son to make our own ice cream on a hot day
Sandra R.
How fun would it be to make your own ice cream? !?!?! I need this in my life!
Shelley  T.
How expensive are these?
Alicia K.
Is this an easy use machine? I have two little ones and think that it would be so fun with them.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
How well do these actually work? I've tried other ice cream machines and they make it more like snow cones
Jamie T.
How fun and useful is this item? I'm thinking it would be more as a novelty item that you get out once ina blue moon and is it too pricey to just sit under my sink. The only reason I'm considering it is because I could small batches of crazy flavores?
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
Are these practical and easy to use? what basic ingredients do you need and how long does it take?