BY BACID

Dietary Supplement Containing the same live cultures found in yogurt Naturally: Helps promote healthy digestive system* Supports body s natural defense system* Relieves occasional constipation, bloating, and diarrhea* Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Felicia B.
Princeton, WV
So my doctor recommended the Bacid probiotic pills because i have an IUD(Mirena) and i get infections down there ..you know.. pretty often. Well even tho these are really expensive they are worth every penny! If i was stranded on an island and could only have 3 items with me.. this would be one of them. Just saying...
Courtney  A.
Ponchatoula, LA
These are a great and important daily product. I for one HATE yogurt, and these are the solution for me!
Jill H.
I know someone who used these probiotics and they said they worked very well! Great for digestion.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
I don't think you can ever be too proactive so taking these just feels like a smart decision!