Baci Perugina Finest Italian Chocolates - 10 CT uploaded by Nicolette P.

BY PERUGINA

Baci Perugina Finest Italian Chocolates.
10 pieces.
True happiness doesn't depend on how many ~~~ but as how important they are to you. see more...

Arianna H.
Clinton Twp, MI
These fine Italian chocolates bring me back to my roots. The chocolate coating filled with fine chocolate and hazelnut with a crunchy inside. Baci is my absolute favorite chocolate, along with a romantic letter written for yours truly in every chocolate ❤️
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My absolute favorite retail chocolate! These are so good and addictive! Make sure you try the white ones also. The milk are not that great, though
Judith M.
Amo estos bombones, son riquísimos y adictivos, no puedo comer solo uno de ellos. Quisiera que duraran más en mi paladar, porque me encantan.
crystal m.
I love anything chocolate and hazelnut and these are so delicious. And the little quotes on the inside just make them extra special.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
This brand is so cute. I like a lot of its little love note. They're delicious. I used to buy that for my mommy
Paola M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really love them! the flavor is gold but the little notes that comes with every chocolate is something else.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I had one of these for the first time a few weeks ago and it was really good. smooth and delicious!
Stephanie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
MMM These are so delicious! When I'm having a bad day I treat myself to one of these delectable chocolates. They remind me of what my nonna used to give us as kids :)
Yuliyana S.
Toronto, ON
Love these, they only seem to appear in my area and house at christmas, but because of how good they are thats probably a good thing!!
Ellena S.
St gallen , switzerland
I love them! When i was little i always want this chocolate becouse of the tikets what u find inside or becouse of them boxes