BY JAX

Bachman® Jax® Real Cheddar Cheese Puffed Curls.
Classic quality since 1884.
Enjoy!
Slow baked...Tastes great.
Cheese flavored corn snacks.
0g trans fat.
" Please see back panel for information about sodium and other nutrients".
Guaranteed fresh. see more...

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Pretty much your average cheese puffs, some in the bag are a bit more crunchy and some a bit more melt-in-your-mouth. Each curl is smaller in size than your average but they are otherwise pretty much the same. They come in a very big bag for a very small price, so there is plenty to share or save for later! Even when they are gone you won't mind buying more of these. They are not good for you, but if you just want an empty taste good snack...these could be it! Recommended to those who like cheese puffs and cheesy snacks in general and don't mind a slighty unhealthy snack 🖒
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
Bachman Jax cheddar cheese curls are literally soo much better than normal cheese puffs! they melt in your mouth and don't have that nasty after taste. these bad boys are deffinatly my go to snack when i feel like munching!
Jackie B.
I absolutely loved these as a kid! I'm so sad that they changed the recipe though!!! They went from using non-kosher cheese to kosher cheese and I can definitely taste a difference! The cheese has just a sharper taste to it for some reason instead of being smooth. Kinda upset my favorite childhood snack just isn't the same.
Christina S.
I love Jax's Cheese Puffs! They are so affordable and they taste amazing. They taste much better then any other cheese puffs I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amy Y.
West Springfield, MA
These are absolutely the best cheese puffs ever. I buy the pretzels from you guys also. My 2 year old and my fiance love these. It's hard to find them but price rite has them. I'm so glad I ran in there the other day.
Marie K.
Childersburg
My 1 year old little girl LOVES these. Solo glad they are soft enough for here to eat. Keeps her entertain for a few minutes so I can run to the bathroom
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Love love love theses. They taste great and are the perfect texture. Something I must get everything I am back home visiting
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
A childhood favorite. better than an old average cheese curl. Jax are cheesy crunchy deliciousness