BY GOODTIMES PRESS

• Has anyone actually bought and used this?4 Answers
  • Who reads books before a bachelorette party? Time to live...5 Answers
  • Would this really be worth buying or pretty much just for...7 Answers
Bachelorette Dares by Kitty Kaat
  • "these are so much fun, my cousin had this game for just her close friends and all we did was laugh at the ridiculousness. " in 8 reviews
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
So excited to try this at my bachelorette party! Reading through the they are hilarious dares and I definitely think we'll be laughing the entire night. The book wasn't expensive and I think it'll be a good additive to our night.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
This book is so funny. I was in charge of my best friends bridal shower and this was one of the many "games" I purchased and this was her favorite. All the other games kept repeating questions and dares but this one didn't
McKenzie K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
i am a girl who likes to have a lot of fun so this looks like something i would buy for my bachelorette party. This night is one where you are supposed to go crazy and this book is perfect if you ever run out of ideas!
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
This is really fun and the book doesn't cost very much, but it isn't worth going out of your way to find or purchase. There are many bachelorette options out there, and this was definitely one of the better finds!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
A great game to keep even the most easily bored girls entertained at your bachelorette party. If you're the maid of honor or planning the bash, do yourself a favor and pick this up for a fun night! Recommended.
Tara H.
We purchased this for my friends bachelorette party and it was a hit!! We used it in Vegas and it was so memorable! And a great way to help us figure out activities for the girls!
Christian A.
Lakeland , GA
This is an INCREDIBLY perfect way to enjoy your bachelorette party a hoot. I will be using this for my best friends party as well! There will never be a dull moment! LOL ūüėā
Jasmine L.
About the author (2003)

Bruce Lansky has edited a number of poetry anthologies (including Rolling in the Aisles, Kids Pick the Funniest Poems, If Kids Ruled the School, A Bad Case of the Giggles, Miles of Smiles, and No More Homework! No More Tests!), and 3 silly songbook anthologies. Lansky created the popular GigglePoetry.com website for children and the PoetryTeachers.com website for teachers. He also created the Girls to the Rescue series, the New Fangled Fairy Tales series, and the Can You Solve the Mysteries series.

(Found on Google Books.com)
Sky L.
Was hesitant at first to order these because I was concerned that the dares might be a little too much for some of the married ladies in our group. But I was happy to see that they are fun, but in no way over the top. The print quality is also nice. We passed some of them out to random people at the bars and they joined in the fun too. I think that everyone seemed to enjoy them.
Michelle L.
My sister's bachelorette party was this past September. We went to OC,MD. We stayed for the weekend and every night before heading out of the condo, everyone would choose a date to complete during our night out. If you didn't comply and complete your dare, you had to buy a round of drinks for the party. So much fun! We definitely have some great stories because of this game!
Johanna L.
Is this fun?
Denise V.
Are the dares that get asked actually things people will do or are a lot of them things people pass over because they're so outrageous?
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
My friend is getting ready to get married.. And i was wondering would this be a good game to have? Is it fun and exciting? I want it to be something to remember ..
Ashley B.
Planning a bachelorette party and i was wondering if this was any good at all? Or should I skip it and find something better in its place
Shawna S.
Are these at Spencer's ??