BY GENERIC

Bach Rescue Sleep Natural Sleep Aid: 100% natural Fast-acting spray Non-habit forming Safe for the whole family Trusted brand in 66 countries for over 70 years Suitable for vegans see more...

Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a pretty terrible sleeper but this stuff seems to work pretty well. It goes you trippy dreams though.
Marta C.
I think they work well. I originally found this product on the manufactures website after purchasing their anti-anxiety drops for my dogs. After I ran out I did not reorder right away and I did notice a difference in the amount of time ittook to get to sleep and the quality of sleep in general. After I received some more I noticed an improvement.

The taste has a very distinctive alcohol flavor. If my husband kisses me goodnight after I spray he asks if I've been drinking brandy or wine. For that reason, if you are a recovering alcoholic, DO NOT buy this. Or if you are just very sensitive to alcohol smell or taste, then thisproduct is not for you.