Bach Rescue Sleep Natural Sleep Aid

Bach Rescue Sleep Natural Sleep Aid: 100% natural Fast-acting spray Non-habit forming Safe for the whole family Trusted brand in 66 countries for over 70 years Suitable for vegans see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a pretty terrible sleeper but this stuff seems to work pretty well. It goes you trippy dreams though.
Marta C.
I think they work well. I originally found this product on the manufactures website after purchasing their anti-anxiety drops for my dogs. After I ran out I did not reorder right away and I did notice a difference in the amount of time ittook to get to sleep and the quality of sleep in general. After I received some more I noticed an improvement.

The taste has a very distinctive alcohol flavor. If my husband kisses me goodnight after I spray he asks if I've been drinking brandy or wine. For that reason, if you are a recovering alcoholic, DO NOT buy this. Or if you are just very sensitive to alcohol smell or taste, then thisproduct is not for you.