Bach Rescue Remedy Spray

Homoeopathic Contains 27% Alcohol  Natural Stress Relief 100% Natural Fast Acting Spray Safe for the Whole Family Just 2 Sprays to Manage Your Everyday Stress Trusted for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries Rescue Remedy is the natural alternative to manage everyday stress. Whether you are traveling, sitting in a traffic jam, or juggling your busy schedule, Rescue Remedy Spray is easy to use and discreet. 100% natural and non-habit forming, Rescue Remedy Spray is safe for the entire family. Non-aerosol pump spray. Free from artificial additives. Gluten free and suitable for vegans. ;

what is the best way to take this? ive took 3 drops on a morning and not yet noticed a huge difference?thanks
U.K. Guys and Gals.. who passed their driving test 1st time? I've got mine in a few days and I'm freaking out!! Any tips on how to stay calm? I bought 'rescue remedy' as I heard it was good?!
Start your review of Bach Rescue Remedy Spray!
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I suffer a lot with anxiety from chronic pain and restless leg pretty much every day. I love taking this because its all natural and causes less harm then the harsh stuff the doctors give you. I love that it works super fast, and lets me chill out for while. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from anxiety!
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have suffered from anxiety recently and sometimes I get very light headed and can't breathe. My body also goes numb and I get a sense of being scared. I had discovered this product from my boyfriends mom and its a homeopathic medicine that will calm you down instantly. I only use it when i most need it but it works amazingly. I highly recommend trying this product. The only thing I do not like is the strong alcohol smell and taste when you first spray it on your tongue but it is something to get used to
Erin M.
I grew up using the rescue remedy products. I've always had anxiety. I've always thought this tasted gross. As an adult, I purchased this to have at work but soon realized its suspended in a decent amount of alcohol and that's simply not ok to have at work (I work in a clinic; I'm a PA). So I said goodbye to this.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product for emergency anxiety relief, although I don't find much need for it since on medication. My mom has used it in times of physical illness stress and had good results. It really works well at restoring stasis. I have used this on my pets as well in the drop form, just look up dosage. I don't use this or the other remedies often, though. I do believe they work, but they are toxins and I have worried that they have had negative effects on my kidney function. The LESS you use the greater the effect of the essence, and the less it will effect your body negatively. I do think it's an excellent product and line, but I would recommend reading up on it before use.
Amanda D.
Springfield, MA
I couldnt survive without this! Since starting to use this ive been able to come off my anti anxiety medication. I take this every day and hardly ever have anxiety or panic attacks at all anymore. It also is a win win because it works great for my anxious cat too! Instead of buying the pet one we both share this! Its made him a whole new cat, we were seriously considering medication to get him to relax/stop spraying and if that didnt work rehoming was the last resort. Thank goodness that this works so well for him. His seperation anxieti has gone from a level 183636 to a 3 most days!
Carolyn B.
Middlebury, VT
This stuff is pretty great. I really enjoy the taste and scent of it. My mom used to give it to us when we were younger and feeling anxious or having trouble sleeping, and I just repurchased it. I love this stuff. Works so well and I love that it's a natural remedy.
Caity T.
Loveland, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! It worked perfect for me when I was under a lot of stress. Just a few drops under my tongue, and I immediately felt better!
Fabiola M.
These drops are such a great alternative to medication. I do have anxiety and REFUSE to take medications from a psychiatrist. These drops have really helped very much! Please, if you don't want to resort to medications, try homeopathic remedies. There are so many kinds. Even exercises like Yoga and Pilates. A decent combo of Yoga and Bach drops have worked justice for me and I hope it helps you too.
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
We love this product at our house! It helps kids and adults cope with the overwhelming times life can spring on us daily!
Grace S.
Millis, ma
Bach Rescue Remedy Spray uploaded by Grace S.
This really helps me deal with the stress of my 2 hour commute. It can be overwhelming, but since I've started using this I don't get as anxious being cooped in the car for 4 hours a day, as I used to.