Bach Rescue Remedy Spray uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BACH

Homoeopathic Contains 27% Alcohol  Natural Stress Relief 100% Natural Fast Acting Spray Safe for the Whole Family Just 2 Sprays to Manage Your Everyday Stress Trusted for Over 70 Years in 66 Countries Rescue Remedy is the natural alternative to manage everyday stress. Whether you are traveling, sitting in a traffic jam, or juggling your busy schedule, Rescue Remedy Spray is easy to use and discreet. 100% natural and non-habit forming, Rescue Remedy Spray is safe for the entire family. Non-aerosol pump spray. Free from artificial additives. Gluten free and suitable for vegans. ; see more...

Claudia O.
I have suffered from anxiety recently and sometimes I get very light headed and can't breathe. My body also goes numb and I get a sense of being scared. I had discovered this product from my boyfriends mom and its a homeopathic medicine that will calm you down instantly. I only use it when i most need it but it works amazingly. I highly recommend trying this product. The only thing I do not like is the strong alcohol smell and taste when you first spray it on your tongue but it is something to get used to
Erin M.
I grew up using the rescue remedy products. I've always had anxiety. I've always thought this tasted gross. As an adult, I purchased this to have at work but soon realized its suspended in a decent amount of alcohol and that's simply not ok to have at work (I work in a clinic; I'm a PA). So I said goodbye to this.
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
All of the Bach rescue remedy products are amazing! They work so well...the plus being they are natural. Someone like myself with major and anxiety and the everyday stresses with 3 kids..this stuff can be a total lifesaver!
Willow M.
This is my go-to for stress! It works extremely well. I love all their products!
Gemma R.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Helps my anxiety massively and I believe this helped me pass my driving test with how calm it made me. Not the best tasting but works well and I've got this stocked up