BY BACH FLOWER ESSENCES

• What are the ingredients and where can you get this?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
I got this for my new puppy and the first day I gave it to her she slept much better. I now give her a little every night to try and establish a routine. She went from barking like crazy in her kennel and waking up every 3-4 hours a night to whining maybe a couple minutes and then sleeping from about 11pm-8am. For us I'd say these are miracle drops. Worth the $8.
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Another savior on our move. Our cats were really freaked out but within a day they calmed and I think this and the calming spray we used were the causes. I will say this is terribly hard to get under the tongue of an 18 lbs cat but once done it helped.
Kylie H.
Lawrence, KS
I have a very anxious cat I rescued from a shelter after her family passed away from a house fire. It always calms her down; it's different than just something that makes her sleep, it helps her relax. Great natural way to help animals that have anxieties, maybe from thunderstorms or fireworks too!
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
This did not work well for my very anxious dog. We have used other pet calming supplements before but I could not get my hands on any, so I bought this. It may have slightly mellowed her but it was not long lasting. I do not recommend.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I have used this for my dog, cat, and once myself and it worked very well. The only difference between this formula and the human formula is that this one is alcohol free. I think after using this product for a while it became less effective on my dog, but then again, he is very hyper. It is definitely worth a shot!
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have been using Bach Flower Essences Rescue Remedy Natural Stress Relief for Pets for a month. My little Maltese suddenly became very nervous and skittish last month. We have been adding the Bach to her water and food. She has been calming down and is returning to her normal snuggly self.
Ann W.
I have two Chihuahua mixes and needless to say they are a little a highly strung. This helps when we are traveling for a distance or around a lot of loud noises.
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I initially bought this because we had some construction going on around our home and it was a bit loud and frightening for cats. This definitely helped calm them down. I also add a bit to their water when we have guests over (especially family staying for longer than a day) as they are usually scared around people.
yuli p.
What kind of food could you pair this with?
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What are the ingredients and where can you get this?