BY BACH

• What kind of food could you pair this with?3 Answers
Kylie H.
Lawrence, KS
I have a very anxious cat I rescued from a shelter after her family passed away from a house fire. It always calms her down; it's different than just something that makes her sleep, it helps her relax. Great natural way to help animals that have anxieties, maybe from thunderstorms or fireworks too!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
I have used this for my dog, cat, and once myself and it worked very well. The only difference between this formula and the human formula is that this one is alcohol free. I think after using this product for a while it became less effective on my dog, but then again, he is very hyper. It is definitely worth a shot!
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
We have been using Bach Flower Essences Rescue Remedy Natural Stress Relief for Pets for a month. My little Maltese suddenly became very nervous and skittish last month. We have been adding the Bach to her water and food. She has been calming down and is returning to her normal snuggly self.
Ann W.
I have two Chihuahua mixes and needless to say they are a little a highly strung. This helps when we are traveling for a distance or around a lot of loud noises.
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
This did not work well for my very anxious dog. We have used other pet calming supplements before but I could not get my hands on any, so I bought this. It may have slightly mellowed her but it was not long lasting. I do not recommend.
Brandi T.
TORONTO, ON
I initially bought this because we had some construction going on around our home and it was a bit loud and frightening for cats. This definitely helped calm them down. I also add a bit to their water when we have guests over (especially family staying for longer than a day) as they are usually scared around people.
Yuli P.
What kind of food could you pair this with?