BY BACH

A Homoeopathic Remedy Contains 27% Alcohol  Natural Stress Relief Dr. Bach s most famous Flower Essence formula, Rescue Remedy®, is one of the world s best known natural stress relief remedies. Made from five of the Doctor s original 38 Flower Essences: Cherry Plum, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem. Rescue Remedy® is an all natural form of healing that can reduce everyday stress and help maintain control of your health. Effective in virtually any situation that causes stress or anxiety. Helps restore a sense of calm and control. Gentle, safe, effective treatment for the whole family. No artificial additives. Suitable for vegans. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I suffer a lot with anxiety from chronic pain and restless leg pretty much every day. I love taking this because its all natural and causes less harm then the harsh stuff the doctors give you. I love that it works super fast, and lets me chill out for while. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from anxiety!
Grace S.
Revere, MA
This really helps me deal with the stress of my 2 hour commute. It can be overwhelming, but since I've started using this I don't get as anxious being cooped in the car for 4 hours a day, as I used to.
Ambar H.
San Francisco, CA
Absolutely love these drops. Really help calm me down. Simple and discreet delivery (4 drops under tongue is my preferred method)
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
We love this product at our house! It helps kids and adults cope with the overwhelming times life can spring on us daily!
Amanda D.
springfield
I couldnt survive without this! Since starting to use this ive been able to come off my anti anxiety medication. I take this every day and hardly ever have anxiety or panic attacks at all anymore. It also is a win win because it works great for my anxious cat too! Instead of buying the pet one we both share this! Its made him a whole new cat, we were seriously considering medication to get him to relax/stop spraying and if that didnt work rehoming was the last resort. Thank goodness that this works so well for him. His seperation anxieti has gone from a level 183636 to a 3 most days!
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
This stuff is a miracle. Definitely one of my fave products of all times. It works so well and lasts so long. It's the best skin healing ointment/creme, by far. It's natural essences help repair, soothe and healthily moisturize your skin. Great for owwies 😊
Cheri B.
Ashburn
I would say that this product aids in stress relief. I have used it several times in restless nights to help me sleep and it has worked. It’s not a miracle cure and would not help severe anxiety but it is does induce relaxation when you’re stressed.
Shea F.
Andrews
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't go anywhere without this in my purse! I thought it was just some homeopathic medicine that actually did nothing..boy was I wrong! This beats my PRESCRIBED anxiety medication! It works within minutes for me. It does taste horrible but I chase it with some water or juice. However, I have seen where alot of people use it for their dogs.. during a tornado one day I decided to give it a try on my dog who was acting like he was going to die the next time the wind blew(hah) and it didn't do anything :( poor thing. But it helped me alot. I hope they never ever get rid of this! I wish it was available at more places. I ordered mine on amazon.
Amber D.
This stuff is a lifesaver! I picked mine up for the first time at Safeway, I gave it a try when I was pregnant and needed to take a blood test. I have anxiety and this stuff really helped! I love having a natural remedy to combat my anxiety. I would totally recommend this to anyone! Bach Rescue Remedy Drops 10ml
Carolyn B.
Middlebury, VT
This stuff is pretty great. I really enjoy the taste and scent of it. My mom used to give it to us when we were younger and feeling anxious or having trouble sleeping, and I just repurchased it. I love this stuff. Works so well and I love that it's a natural remedy.
Shea F.
Andrews
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you use it on your dog or for yourself?
Leeanne M.
Scotland
U.K. Guys and Gals.. who passed their driving test 1st time? I've got mine in a few days and I'm freaking out!! Any tips on how to stay calm? I bought 'rescue remedy' as I heard it was good?!