Bach Rescue Pastilles uploaded by Jessica R.

BY BACH

A Homeopathic Remedy Natural Stress Relief Black Currant Flavor A Trusted Brand for Over 70 Years in 66 countries 50g Pastilles ; see more...

Sandrini S.
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
I suffer a lot with anxiety from chronic pain and restless leg pretty much every day. I love taking this because its all natural and causes less harm then the harsh stuff the doctors give you. I love that it works super fast, and lets me chill out for while. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from anxiety!
Ann W.
Ann W.
This is perfect for taking when I am stressed out and feeling anxious. It is so much better than sedating mediation. They work quickly and taste great!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
When I have panic attacks, I get physically sick, and using this product just made it worse. They calmed me a little, but the upset stomach stressed me out even more.
Willow M.
Willow M.
I normally use Bach's Rescue Remedy in spray form, but these work great too! Love their products! These worked just as good as the spray.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I never noticed any difference when I used these, but my mother swears by them. They taste good though, so at least I didn't waste my time on something that left me feeling worse than before hand.
Michele A.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I really like Bach's Flower Remedies, especially the rescue remedy but I did not like the alcohol taste. This product is great because it doesn't have the alcohol taste but it has all of the effects of traditional tincture. It helps calm me down when I am having anxiety issues.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Meriden , CT
I take these when I fly to help with anxiety and I find relief almost instantly and they are natural over the counter soft mini pills that are easy to swallow
Monique G.
Monique G.
Norfolk, VA
I love, love, love these babies right here. I have bad anxiety and these def help me. Plus, the taste is yummy. I always have two at a time once a day if I need it. Definitely recommend them.
Megan H.
Megan H.
I have severe anxiety and panic attacks and although I am prescribed medication for it, I prefer to keep things as natural as possible. Thanks to Bach's Rescue Remedy (in any form it comes in), I can usually get through my stressful situations or panics without turning to medications. These are all natural and work within minutes of taking. With the pastilles I usually take 2 or 3, sometimes more, at a time.
Nao N.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I worry and stress a lot. And I am clusterhobic so this product really helps when I need to cram into a small room. Overall it gives me time to relax. I'm not sure if it works, but mentally I feel better!! I Recommend!