Bach Kids Rescue Remedy uploaded by Trish R.

BY BACH

Homoeopathic Dropper Natural Stress Relief for Kids Alcohol-Free Formula Natural, Safe, Non-Drowsy Rescue Remedy is the natural alternative to manage everyday stress. ; see more...

Trish R.
Trish R.
lorton, va
This is a wonderful product! My daughter get super anxiety when new or different things are going to happen. Being a military family this happens often. This seems to help her to be less stressful. I love that it is natural, she just takes a few drops when needed.
Marlo D.
Marlo D.
Centennial, CO
My kids like the stuff but probably not as much as me. LOL I live the adult version too. Drops, candies, spray, they're all great at calming anxiety
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have used the adult version of this and it works okay i mean it does calm me but not 100 percent
Anny G.
Anny G.
Spring Valley, NY
I used it for a few days and It took away my anxiety and shortness of breath. Now I am feeling well!! Great product
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I am thinking of buying this product for my 4 year old. He gets very angry very quickly and I am wondering if this product would help him and what it is made of?