by Bach Flower Essences

Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower Description: Rescue Remedy Pastilles Natural Stress Relief Alcohol Free Stress Free A Homeopathic Remedy New Bach Rescue Pastilles have been especially formulated using the Original Bach Flower Remedy formula for use by the whole family, including children and pets. Dr. Bach formulated Rescue Remedy nearly a hundred years ago, yet never before has it been more relevant with millions of people relying on Rescue Remedy throughout the world to get themselves through the complications and shocks of life. Rescue Pastilles are ideal for coping with exam stress, driving tests, first day of school nerves, job interviews and high pressure environments. The funky tin with an easy press on the lid opening and closing mechanism. It is easy to take anywhere and with natural flavoring safe for use by the whole family. Free Of Alcohol and Sugar. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower Directions Chew one pastille as required. Ingredients: Active: 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens glandulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS. Inactive: Sugar substitute (sorbitol isomalt), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavour (elderflower, orange), vegetable oil, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), sweetener (thaumatin). Warnings If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Excessive consumption may induce mildly laxative effects. May contain traces of gluten. Not suitable for animals

Has anyone tried these tablets out before and if so how did they make you feel afterwards Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12 ?
Start your review of Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,947 reviews
These are a natural remedy for stress. They help with anxiety and calm me down they don't work as well as prescription medicine but it's like having a nice cup of tea on the go! They also taste nice.
I got two cans of these in my Bulu boxes. I was extremely excited to try, however, I felt no different. I didn't feel like they work. They are also very hard to chew.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried these Stress Lozenges and I don't get them. I don't feel a difference at all. I appreciate that's its a natural product, but I never felt any difference.
China, ME
I'm addicted to these and they work so great, I keep one pack in my purse at all times and give them to my kids when they're going stir crazy in the car
Belleville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these and like them I recommend doing what the package says as far as taking them too. I like having natural products to get me through the day.
Bellport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think it works well at that moment but it's not a all day type of thing.
I think it works well at that moment but it's not a all day type of thing.
Australia
This product is amazing and really helps with my panic attacks , I do recommend taking it with water as it's not that tastie. I wish it tasted better because it's amazing to have with me . Something to add is that the case is so annoying and loud plus it's confusing to open. great product though ✨
MIAMI, FL
I have taken the drops of flowers of bach and just this indication Rescues is for me the best. It helps me to calm down, it relaxes me naturally, it does not make me sleep if a peace. I usually take it on days like a lot of stressful activity for me, like a closing meeting of projects or visit the dentist for example. I would like to try this presentation in pastilles.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12 uploaded by Sarah C.
I use this pastilles when I’m on edge and they usually help calm me down a bit. They taste really nice and the packaging is lovely. I picked this up on amazon and it was a very good everyday value. Overall, they are nice to toss in my bag for the unexpected stressors in life.