by Bach Flower Essences

Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower Description: Rescue Remedy Pastilles Natural Stress Relief Alcohol Free Stress Free A Homeopathic Remedy New Bach Rescue Pastilles have been especially formulated using the Original Bach Flower Remedy formula for use by the whole family, including children and pets. Dr. Bach formulated Rescue Remedy nearly a hundred years ago, yet never before has it been more relevant with millions of people relying on Rescue Remedy throughout the world to get themselves through the complications and shocks of life. Rescue Pastilles are ideal for coping with exam stress, driving tests, first day of school nerves, job interviews and high pressure environments. The funky tin with an easy press on the lid opening and closing mechanism. It is easy to take anywhere and with natural flavoring safe for use by the whole family. Free Of Alcohol and Sugar. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower Directions Chew one pastille as required. Ingredients: Active: 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium HPUS, Clematis vitalba HPUS, Impatiens glandulifera HPUS, Prunus cerasifera HPUS, Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS. Inactive: Sugar substitute (sorbitol isomalt), gelling agent (gum arabic), natural flavour (elderflower, orange), vegetable oil, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), sweetener (thaumatin). Warnings If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Excessive consumption may induce mildly laxative effects. May contain traces of gluten. Not suitable for animals

Has anyone tried these tablets out before and if so how did they make you feel afterwards Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12 ?
Start your review of Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12 uploaded by Andrea G.
These tablets work great for those days when I need a pick me up or when I'm experiencing a hard time with anxiety. The tablets smell wonderful and flavor is amazing. I wish they were sold in bulk because I run through them very fast. I'd definitely recommend them for daily use.
Newport, RI
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I keep these delicious pastilles (also available in black currant) in my office desk and in-flight vanity case, at the ready when turbulence likely. Available in most European pharmacies and U.S. health food stores.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12 uploaded by Annah W.
The best homeopathic stress remedy I've tried and I've tried a lot! These really work wonders if you're just feeling overwhelmed and nervous. I found mine at Whole Foods!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,074 reviews
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower 1.7 oz Case of 12 uploaded by myra H.
I really enjoy these pastilles. often times I feel overwhelmed at work, so I keep a container on my desk so that I can have one when I'm feeling stressed. I do feel calmer. these work much better for me than other products that I've used that make me feel calm but kind of hazy. these calm me down without any strange side effects. I've taken these and done meditation to aid in reducing mild headaches as well so they're really good for that!
Kettering, OH
I can get stressed and when I do I take a couple of Bach Remedy Pastilles. I began taking these years ago when I was an undergrad college student going through finals. This really helped. Unlike some of the other Bach Remedy products, this does not contain alcohol, and I really liked that. It calms me when I get too stressed. Don't take too many though!
Fayetteville, NY
I first got bach flower in a small vile for my dog to help with her stress. IT works really well for her and her anxiety! I got these for myself and noticied it really does help me when I am stressed or overwhelmed as well. Pair with some calming tea and you're ready to take on anything!
Amityville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very easy and natural way to relieve stress and anxiety. I use when I have a stressful day at work or school and feel a lot better! You just need a one or two little pastilles and you are good. It tastes like a candy and doesn’t have a bad aftertaste! My doctor approved these while I was pregnant also so they are safe to us!
Sherman Oaks, CA
I definitely prefer the liquid Rescue Remedy. This takes way too long to get into my system. Usually I reach for Rescue Remedy because I need immediate assistance. Try the drops or spray instead.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this product in a Bulu Box. I personally don't get anxiety so I don't think this product was suited for me. But based on all the other glowing reviews I think this would be a good natural alternative to consider for someone to deal with stress.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really feel the pastilles working, i normally use them when I'm about to drive and i feel calmer even with full traffic on. They don't smell very well but they taste good. I have them in cranberry flavor.