BY BACH

Bach Flower Remedies Essence Scleranthus Description: Allows you to make decisions more easily when you cannot choose between two options. A Homeopathic Remedy Contains 27% Alcohol For relief of naturally occurring nervous tension. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Bach Flower Remedies Essence Scleranthus Directions 2 drops in water and sip at intervals, or add to a 30ml mixing bottle containing water. Take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 5x dilution of Scleranthus annuus HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol. Warnings If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. • Bach Flower essences are homeopathically prepared from the flowers of non-poisonous plants. Each is for a specific mental and emotional state. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
Bach's is so soothing. I take it under my tongue whenever I get stressed or anxious. I carry it in my purse for emergencies. I like how easy and convenient it is to have on hand
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
These work soooo well! I got some for my anxiety and I just drop it in my water or tea every morning and I feel at ease for the rest of my day. Really great stuff and would recommend it to anyone.