Bach Flower Remedies Essence Cerato 0.7 fl oz

by Bach Flower Essences

Bach Flower Remedies Essence Cerato Description: Cerato Ceratosignma willmotiana Original Flower Essense for Naturally Occurring Nervous Tension Per Dr. Edward Bach. Instills Decisiveness in Judgement. A Homeopathic Remedy. Contains 27% Alcohol. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Bach Flower Remedies Essence Cerato Directions 2 drops in water and sip at intervals or add to a 30 ml mixing bottle containing water. Take 4 drops a manimum of 4 times a day. Ingredients: Active Ingredient: 5 x dilution of Ceratostigma willmottiana HPUS.Inactive Ingredient: 27% Alcohol. Warnings If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before using. • Bach Flower essences are homeopathically prepared from the flowers of non-poisonous plants. Each is for a specific mental and emotional state.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bach Flower Remedies Essence Cerato 0.7 fl oz!
Kelowna, BC
Bach's is so soothing. I take it under my tongue whenever I get stressed or anxious. I carry it in my purse for emergencies. I like how easy and convenient it is to have on hand
These work soooo well! I got some for my anxiety and I just drop it in my water or tea every morning and I feel at ease for the rest of my day. Really great stuff and would recommend it to anyone.

Looking for your answer?