Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetBach Flower Essences
Bach Flower Remedies Essence Agrimony 07 fl oz

Bach Flower Remedies Essence Agrimony 0.7 fl oz

by Bach Flower Essences

Bach Flower Remedies Essence Agrimony Description: Bach Original Flower Essences Agrimony for Naturally Occurring Nervous Tension Per Dr. Edward Bach, For relief of naturally occurring nervous tension. A Homeopathic Remedy. Contains 27% Alcohol. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Bach Flower Remedies Essence Agrimony Directions 2 drops in water and sip at intervals or add to a 30 ml mixing bottle containing water. Take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day. Ingredients: Active Ingredient: 5 X dilution of Agrimonia Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol Warnings If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. • Bach Flower essences are homeopathically prepared from the flowers of non-poisonous plants. Each is for a specific mental and emotional state.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bach Flower Remedies Essence Agrimony 0.7 fl oz!
Melanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Bach Flower Remedies Essence Agrimony 0.7 fl oz uploaded by Melanie W.
I love these products and just recently discovered them at Sprouts grocery stores. They don't have a bad overwhelming taste and are perfect for adding to a bottle of water when you need that extra benefits that these offer. I do know that some of them contain alcohol so make sure you know that before serving. I use the "Be Decisive" and "Less Procrastination" right now.
Monica M.
north bergen, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Everyone should use these, helps so much with anxiety and gives an overall great sensation. Especially empaths
Sochima E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
On the fence for now regarding efficacy but we shall see. Indications:Nervous Tension Ingredients: ACTIVE: 5x dilution of agrimonia eupatoria HPUS. INACTIVE: 27% alcohol.
Vanessa P.
Nesconset, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
It's one of the many I have . For empaths this is a life saver, and such an amazing product. If you have an open mind and tried everything else ,give.this a shot. It more than met my expectations and I use the set daily .
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
I am a huge fan of Bach Flower Remedies. These are great. I'm sure some people think they are odd, but I honestly think they are worth a shot. You can find them at health food stores like Whole Foods, or they sell rescue remedy (highly recommend) at CVS and even amazon.
stephanie  W.
Elmwood Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this for my dog, not for myself. It was prescribed by a homeopathic vet for her digestion and stomach issues. I give it 4 stars because I only used one bottle and didn’t see too much of a difference. I do believe you may need to continue usage to see more long-term results.
R. G.
Nantucket , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a huge fan of natural and holistic remedies, I’d try everything natural I could before I go the pharmaceutical medication way, Bach tinctures are great, they work really well and has helped me a lot, you should give it a shot if you are considering it. I love the bottle and label, it reminds me of old medication bottles and the price is right.
Veronica C.
67659 Kaiserslautern, DE
Talk about having a chilled out feeling after a few drops on my tongue. I couldn't believe how quickly it worked for me and I suffer from occasional anxiety
Cristina U.
Em algumas ocasiões já usei os remédios florais, tem ótimos compostos naturais. Restaura o equilíbrio do corpo, com as essências florais.
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
This product is really amazing everyone should try it you can get it at a supermarket it is a good value product it is worth you won't be disappointing it is very satisfying everyone should try this product

Looking for your answer?