BY BACH

BACH 1x 20 ML RESCUE REMEDY, For demanding and stressful situations, Can be used in emergencies, if you have received sudden bad news, are fearful, feel impatient, are confused or in terror, Calming before a job interview, exam or performance, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• What is your favorite format for this...I really like the drops. It's ... 2 Answers
Burlington , Ontario
I don't go anywhere without this little gem. I've suffered with anxiety for most of my life and this is one of the few products I trust to get me though situations that make me nervous. I know there are lots of formats for this product but this one is my favorite.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I have very severe anxiety and tried this first as an alternative to my prescribed tranquilizers, and then in addition to, but felt no difference at all. I wouldn't recommend it.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I use the little pearls that dissolve under your tongue and they really help me!
Cara L.
Cara L.
Waterloo, ON
I suffer from severe anxiety and panic, ANSI swear by this stuff. It suggests 4 drops or something like that. I take a lot more than that to feel the effects. I usually take about 4 full droplets full. I also use this in conjunction with other flower remedies.
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Antwerp
I like this so much. When I have exams at school or when I feel confused and fearful, I drop some of them on my tongue and I'm stress free during the whole day!
I would recommend them to everyone who is stressful or fearful.
Burlington , Ontario
What is your favorite format for this product? Do you like the spray, pastilles or drops?