BY BACCARAT #71 in Liquor

Baccarat Set of 2 Abysse Vodka Glasses Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My husband got a set of these glasses for Christmas one year. We absolutely love them. They've lasted for forever and they are just the perfect size for a nice cocktail. They look a little fancier too when you have guests - which is a huge plus in my book!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Always a hit at my party I picked these bad boys up at target and I usually freeze them in the freezer and served chilled with my vodka shot soo good
Chris R.
Chris R.
Straw Plains, TN
I am a fan of collecting different variety of shot glasses and these are awesome! Love using these when I make rumchata root beer shots!
Norma A.
Norma A.
Love Them ! They Make A Wonderful Collection For Your Bar. Also Great To Use For Special Occasions Or Holidays! Buying more soon !
wendy m.
wendy m.
Love these especially when yoh have events just use this for shots would be really great for everyone to use.
Trever B.
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
My uncle and I drank too my aunt who died of cancer least year. Three shots of vodka from these!
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Decorator Expert
These are awesome. I always pull these out when company comes over and everyone has a great time
melissa l.
melissa l.
I love these abysse vodka glasses they are use for our special events. New years they are a hit
Mari A.
Mari A.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought them and I dropped them one day and it didn't even break. And it fell pretty hard lol
Laura J.
Laura J.
Stunning wedding gift option. The couple who has everything will undoubtedly love these.
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Where can i find these
Lupee P.
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
Where can I get my hands on these babies
Mica E.
Mica E.
How can I locate a pair of these glasses?