Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by BLUSH Z.

BY MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. DetailsBaccarat Rouge 540, an eau de parfum born from the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat, as a celebration of the 250th anniversary of the iconic crystal house. Luminous and sophisticated, Baccarat Rouge 540 lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by Francis Kurkdjian, where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature. Eau de parfum - Woody, amber, floral Breeze accord: Jasmine & saffron Heat accord: Cedar wood Mineral accord: Ambergris A perfume that is luminous, dense and intense 2.4 fl. oz./ 70.9 mLDesigner About Maison Francis Kurkdjian: Paris-born Francis Kurkdjian is revered as one of the world's most talented perfumers; he worked behind the scenes for many years, creating fragrances for fashion houses such as Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dior, and Jean Paul Gaultier. In 2009, he introduced his own fragrance house, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, and created an alluring collection of scents. The acclaimed perfumer draws inspiration from his hometown, the City of Light. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I bought a sample side of this after smelling it on a client of mine. It’s the most beautiful smelling fragrance I’ve ever smelled. It’s a woodsy scent with Jasmine Saffron Cedar wood and Ambergris notes. The bottle is beautiful and so luxurious. However it is one of the most expensive fragrances I’ve come across. I will definitely be saving my pennies to purchase the full size bottle
Lindsay C.
Louisville, KY
My all time favorite scent, it smells like nothing else I’ve ever owned or smelled. I get stopped on the street asking what I’m wearing and because of the higher oil content it last longer so it last me all day with just one small squirt.
BLUSH Z.
Oh my Lord & Taylor! This fragrance makes you feel and smell like a million bucks! The bottle and packaging is gorgeous and the scent is unlike any other. Pricey but worth it! I would buy again. Highly recommend
Jessica G.
Omg y'all this cologne is something the gods made! The smell is simply intoxicating. It is on the pricey side but man does it smell wonderful! I think any man could wear this and he would get all kinds of attention!!
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
I have a sample of this from Neiman Marcus and it’s literally my favorite perfume ever. It’s so expensive so I try and save it for really special occasions. The smell is almost orgasmic. Not even kidding.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I purchased this from Neiman Marcus on a whim, and I am so glad I did.I adore this fragrance. Its a beautiful blend of Orange, Saffron, Marigold and Jasmine. Its very sweet, bright and sparkly. Lasts all day on my skin, and also smells beautiful all day. I can't recommend this enough!