MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMaison Francis Kurkdjian
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 24 oz - Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. DetailsBaccarat Rouge 540, an eau de parfum born from the encounter between Maison Francis Kurkdjian and Baccarat, as a celebration of the 250th anniversary of the iconic crystal house. Luminous and sophisticated, Baccarat Rouge 540 lays on the skin like an amber floral and woody breeze. A poetic alchemy composed by Francis Kurkdjian, where the aerial notes of jasmine and the radiance of saffron carry mineral facets of ambergris and woody tones of a freshly cut cedar wood. A graphic and highly condensed signature. Eau de parfum - Woody, amber, floral Breeze accord: Jasmine & saffron Heat accord: Cedar wood Mineral accord: Ambergris A perfume that is luminous, dense and intense 2.4 fl. oz./ 70.9 mLDesigner About Maison Francis Kurkdjian: Paris-born Francis Kurkdjian is revered as one of the world's most talented perfumers; he worked behind the scenes for many years, creating fragrances for fashion houses such as Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dior, and Jean Paul Gaultier. In 2009, he introduced his own fragrance house, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, and created an alluring collection of scents. The acclaimed perfumer draws inspiration from his hometown, the City of Light.

Have you tried the cult fragrance Baccarat Rouge 540 by Maison Francis Kirkjian Paris? It is now my signature scent I love it !!!!Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Looking for a perfume that gets me many compliments. Is Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian so good that you get many compliments?
Start your review of Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian!
How would you rate this product?
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Paige E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
First off, this perfume is possibly one of the most heavenly scents I've ever smelled on myself. Based on reviews I wasn't expecting it, but on my skin it smells like caramelized peaches! Sooo good. As the scent settled I did notice like other reviewers did that around the 3-4 hour mark it developed into a slightly more androgynous/masculine scent. However, I wasn't bothered by that development. It kind of reminds me of the way Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue can be sort of androgynous/masculine if that makes any sense. Though after that 3/4 hour mark it circled back to it's original sweet peachy opening. I knock off one star because I didn't love the projection. For such a nice perfume I was disappointed by how close you had to get to me to get a good sniff. Overall though 540 is a beautiful feminine perfume with an impressive wear time (9+ hours).
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
They say this is one of the most expensive perfumes in the world costing about $150 an ounce. The smell is woodsy but has a hint of jasmine and musk. If you are a true collector, this is worth the expense.
Jordan Y.
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Jordan Y.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Expensive but very sexy smelling perfume. It is definitely a new favorite of mine. Perfect for everyday wearing or an elegant night out
Senada B.
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
My Holy Grail fragrance!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟the best thing I decided to invest my money into. This scent is so unexplainable like field of strawberries woody or something, but it makes me feel so luminous and elegant💕🔥💥Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian #favoritefragrance
Allie G.
Georgetown, TX
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Allie G.
100000/10. Nothing compares. Absolutely none of the dupes come close to the original. This is the most unique, sophisticated, warm, sweet, woody, complex fragrance I’ve ever tried. The sillage and longevity is unmatched. It smells good on everyone. Absolutely worth the money!!!!!
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Sabrina E.
Baccarat Rouge 540 EDP, released in 2015, is classified as a floriental fragrance with notes of saffron, amberwood, ambergris, fir resin, and cedar. I grabbed a decanted sample because I wasn't about to drop over $300 just for a test. I'm actually very happy I only spent $10. The sweetness I was expecting at the top was very quickly replaced with an oily, salty, and animalic quality. Even my husband crinkled his nose at it, and he's usually pretty noseblind to most things. Perhaps that was what only happened on skin, but I also tried it on paper hoping the profile changed. It did not. The base comes off as balsamic while still keeping that ambergris quality. I will say, though, that the performance is incredible - strong sillage, lasts over 8 hours on the skin. As soon as I concluded my test, I tried to scrub it off, and it just wouldn't disappear. That should speak to its longevity as well. This is probably one of the most overhyped fragrances that I've come across in recent memory. For those that like it, I envy you. I do appreciate the artfulness and care of this scent profile, as I do like oriental fragrances. However, with the heaviness of the dual amber notes and resin quality, this bypasses the light sweetness at the top and goes directly to nose-crinkling. Granted, this is a fresh decanted splash sample, so perhaps the atomizer changes things. The bottle would make me feel rich displayed on my vanity, but smelling rich? I feel that there are better fragrances in his line than this one that give off that quality, like A La Rose, Grand Soir, or Aqua Universalis; or even better dupes for this one, like AG's Cloud. But that's the thing about fragrance - it's a uniquely personal experience, and my experience of it shouldn't diminish your opinion or experience with it. This is just one that I will be happy to not spend my money on. If you're into the heavy oily amber notes, this one may be the one for you. But please DON'T blind buy the full size without trying it out first.
Rachel B.
Seymour, TN
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Rachel B.
There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said. This fragrance is very unique and gorgeous. I received a sample #baccarat and the extrait perfume too. Now I can give my opinion (if anyone cares 😝) about dupes and details. Ariana Cloud is the closest perfume you will have that has the same notes and overall feel to the og Baccarat Rouge 540. This while way more expensive actually performs equally to what you pay for. This lasts all day and transforms on the skin where Cloud flitters away more quickly. Cloud has more of creamy coconut beginning while 540 is deeper on the initial spray. Saffron comes through with a warm musky skin scent. There is a touch of floral but to me this is actually an indescribable fragrance. Meant to be interpreted imho. Cloud is sweeter and more playful but Baccarat means business. Anyways, both are good. I will continue with Cloud for now because my bank account won’t allow anything else but for those who can afford it, enjoy!! It’s an amazing fragrance that changes on each person. As far as the Extrait it’s very similar to the original but has more spicy notes and a touch of a zinger note that hits you in a good way. Less creamy or cloudy so to speak. I want to bathe in either. Oh and Burberry Her??? It’s growing on me but it’s NO dupe for Bacarrat. I don’t smell any similarity at all. Burberry starts with a nice sweet berry forward scent that calms down to a dreamier softer floral/amber scent. It’s nice. I didn’t like it at first tbh. Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait 24 Oz/71 Ml Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum 50ml Burberry Her Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Jennifer B.
San Fernando, CA
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Jennifer B.
I purchased the larger one. I know it is expensive for what it is but I kid you not. A M A Z I N G and worth every penny. I am not one to splurge but this I def would. It’s so pleasant and lasts all day. Constantly getting compliments on the fragrance. Must check it out!
Elaine A.
Charles Town, WV
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by Elaine A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I can’t leave the house without wearing this. It’s my favorite scent. I get compliments all the time.
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian uploaded by ms C.
This is a unisex fragrance that can be worn by men and women equally and it is stunning. It does have a slight medical note but it is very well rounded by other notes. The projection and lasting power are very good. I am going to say that it is worth the price, but test before you buy. I don’t think this would be a safe blind buy for everyone. Full review on my YouTube channel: The Lemon Girl - Fragrance Reviews
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dimitra P.
il y a 23 jours
Jody S. il y a 22 jours
Definitely worth the price! You wont be disappointed. It is one of the best fragrances I have ever had the opportunity to smell. The best part is the EDP is just as good as the Extrait in my opinion
Sarah M.
Chino Hills, CA
il y a un mois
Rachel B. il y a un mois
Yes! I bought a decant travel size and it is truly my top fragrance. I want to bathe in it but don’t want to use it all up too soon either! It’s amazing! 💕
Belinda S.
il y a un mois
Heather P. il y a un mois
I don’t know about this perfume but my favorite is Cocoa Channel Mademoiselle! I get so many compliments everywhere I go!
Ela A.
Toronto, ON
il y a 2 mois
Ive been wanting to try Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, 2.4 oz. - Maison Francis Kurkdjian but is it worth the money? Is it suitable for someone who’s in their early 20’s?
Belinda S. il y a un mois
This will make you feel rich. So, I aggree on the other answers that it's definitely for anyone.
Haley W.
Florence, MS
il y a 2 mois
I Have used a sample of this and a sent from Sisley Izia Eau De Parfum 1,4ml Vial Sample along with Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum I like them all but I need something a little different. Recommendations on perfumes similar or better?
Andra R.
ON
Tiffany Z. il y a 2 mois
Check out Alt Fragrances! It's is almost exactly the same!