BY BACARDI #24 in Rum

Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum
  • "i love making mixed drinks with this i use sprite or pepsi and it doesnt taste like liqour it tastes just like flavored pop" in 5 reviews
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I feel this is a cheap brand, but I know a lot of people that would beg to differ!! My sister in law swears by it!- I use to love it when I was younger it was my go to if I drank, but that’s because I didn’t know much about quality liquor!- not to me it taste like rubbing alcohol, and would give me a headache!- but my sister in law - loves this stuff and swears by it!- this is the best flavor if it’s a must’a
Cassandra S.
Auburn, WA
This is the epitome of cherry flavored alcohols. I can almost NEVER find it and when I do I will buy 2 or 3! It's a different kind of cherry, perfect for mixing with Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or whatever juice you want. No burning alcohol aftertaste. It really is delicious. If you find it, grab it!!
Chelsea M.
Grand Rapids
If you love cherries and bacardi, this is a go-to!! Its strong on its own, but pair it with pepsi and I'd say it's a winner! The cherry flavor is almost like marachino cherry and its delicious. If you want that extra cherry kick, its super good with cherry pepsi.
Crys C.
Brooklyn
This is not the greatest but it will easily get you drunk it’s very strong. I wouldn’t try any other cherry drinks because this one truly burned going down. It was my first time and ever since i was like nope it’s death. If i want to get drunk I’d get it
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this flavor of rum. Usually I can’t buy cherry flavored alcohol because it reminds me of the cough syrup I would take as a sick child. This isnt like that it’s a flavorful artificial cherry taste that goes great with cola and seltzer or sprite!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I hate cherries and cherry flavored things, but this is amazing! It’s not a regular at the bars though so you do have to buy it, at least where I live. It is great mixed or alone. There are so many things you can mix it with from sprite to Vanilla Coke.
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious! Tastes great as a mixer and is really inexpensive so it’s good to stock up on if you’re having a party. The flavor is easy to pair with and makes really delicious cocktails with a tropical feel. It’s also easy to find so most restaurants and catering halls tend to carry it.
rubies529 O.
Brookfield
Rum is my favorite kind of alcohol.  It's deliciously refreshing and thirst quenching, with its cherry flavor popping, cooled off poured over some ice, mixed with some bubbly Diet Cherry Pepsi.  All you can do is relax and enjoy.
Michelle H.
I've been drinking a torch Cherry for every since 2011 is very delicious I am a cherry lover so I don't really mix it with anything it's a smooth relaxing drink it's a cuddling drink also if you catch my drift LOL I recommend you guys try it it will be delicious with a cherry soda or a Sprite or 7Up
Crystal P.
Eagle Mountain
Torched cherry is by far my favorite flavored rum! I love mixing it with coke to have a cherry coke flavor. The price is affordable, and it is a great choice. The flavor is always consistent and I would buy it again.
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
Other than coke, what are your favorite mixers?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Does this have more of a black cherry taste ?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is this really sweet?
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this comparable to any other flavored rums?
Michele R.
Gibson City , IL
Is this good by itself or do you mix it with something else?