Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum  uploaded by Mae B.

BY BACARDI #18 in Rum

Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum
  • "i love making mixed drinks with this i use sprite or pepsi and it doesnt taste like liqour it tastes just like flavored pop" in 5 reviews
Brittany B.
Oakland, CA
If I could give Torched Cherry 10 stars I would! I discovered this flavor on a recent vacation and the resort ran out by the end of the week because our entire group got hooked on it! You can easily pair it with sprite, sparking water or drink it straight up. It has great flavor and is a great value!
Kathleen S.
East Syracuse, NY
The Bacardi Cherry Rum is over the top AWESOME!!!  It was better than I expected ! Either drink is alone in a shot or mix in a drink its a hit!  The packaging was great .it was the first time I had bought it.  And I definitely will be buying it again!  I highly recommend
Mary J.
Gardner
Great taste and very affordable! It is very smooth and great for rum and coke with a cherry twist! It stores great in the freezer or out on the counter and great on its own or in a cocktail! It can be found at most liqure stores. I will continue to buy this product again and again!
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really prefer Bacardi, as a whole, to any other brand of rum. I think it’s price point is perfect for the quality and anyone would like drinking it. (Unless you have had one too many nights of shame with it maybe). This is the only brand of rum I buy and this is my favorite flavor.
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
I am genuinely surprised at how good this is. This is many many levels above the likes of other drinks’ quality, it is so smooth and far too easy to drink. This stuff is delicious and it tastes like real cherries in your coke. Gorgeous flavor! It’s very refreshing
Amanda K.
Torrington , CT
Favorite!!!! " Back in the Day" which was like 5 years ago my go to bar drink was this with 7 Up and lime. Could drink that all night! Mixes well with anything really! Best rum ever! Highly recommend you give it a try if you love a strong Cherry taste!
Ashley C.
Princeton, TX
Best run I could ever try. Has a great flavor and goes down smooth. I was very impressed with it. If anyone is wanting to give it a try I highly recommend it. Bacardi is the better rum out there I can't have coconut so I stay away from Malibu rum.
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
Just like most alcohol, this gets the job done. However, this has a taste that makes it easier to drink. Not only does it taste decent alone, but you can also mix it and have it taste even better. This mixed with coke tastes just like cherry coke!
Christina D.
Atwood, IL
I bought thus when my local liquor store was out of cherry mcguilicuddys. It's good on it's own or put in to mixed drinks. I've tried it in sodas and mixed in to monster energy drinks, mixed with the energy drinks was my favorite
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for pairing with cola or sprite. A nice juicy flavor, that does not overpower the rum. I have been a fan of this brand for a long time, and have been a stable customer. I will continue to purchase and recommend this flavor.
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
Other than coke, what are your favorite mixers?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Does this have more of a black cherry taste ?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is this really sweet?
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this comparable to any other flavored rums?
Michele R.
Gibson City , IL
Is this good by itself or do you mix it with something else?