BY BACARDI #26 in Rum

Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum
  • "i love making mixed drinks with this i use sprite or pepsi and it doesnt taste like liqour it tastes just like flavored pop" in 5 reviews
Jennifer T.
I really tried to like this because I normally love Bacardi's flavors. I just couldn't stand this one. It has a weird bitter almost metallic taste to me that didn't seem to mix well with anything. I attempted to make a rum and coke but it totally overpowered the coke and left that same bitter aftertaste. Will not be repurchasing.
Alicia D.
Bacardi is such a good tasting rum. It is on the affordable side. When at the bar, my go to is Bacardi. I'm also a flavored type of girl. They mix very well with juices. Cherry is a great flavor that can mix with anything from cola to juice. I love the brand and would recommend to anyone who loves rum.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
Bacardi has so many choices, it's hard to chose just one. The torched cherry is great because it goes well with so many different mixers. I would recommend Coke, Dr Pepper and Sprite if you like soda mixers. If you prefer juice, it's good with Cran-Cherry Ocean Spray or Crystal Light lemonade.
Chelsie M.
This is a very tasty rum. Great for mixing with sprite or another clear soda to make a mixed drink. Also great for cherry jello shots! I prefer rum over vodka so this and the dragon fruit are my go to liquors. You can also use it with a cola slushy drink to make a hard cherry coke slushy!
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I used this to perk up a pitcher of blueberry cherry sangria for the fourth of July. It has a really delicious but strong cherry flavor that helps the rum go down easier. Not that it needs a lot of help. I think it's also great in shots and mixed with coke for an adult cherry coke
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
I purchased this rum to mix with sodas. I'm someone who doesn't like tasting too much alcohol so this flavor was perfect for making my drink just taste like a cherry flavored soda. The flavor was a little artificial tasting but overall I would buy again.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a great mixer with Coke or Pepsi. I've been drinking cherry liquor with Coke or Pepsi products for a couple years now and haven't got burnt out on it yet. To me it provides the perfect level of sweetness but not enough to make your tummy sick
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
Bacardi rums are some of the best that I've ever had. I buy them in many flavors and keen them for my own cocktails as well as for when I have guests over. They're always well priced and you definitely get the bang for your buck.
Kaylis D.
Carmel
Oddly enough for clear booze, it does well mixed with Coke/Diet Coke. It really just tastes like Cherry Coke! After a while it gets very sweet though, so shots aren't the best in large quantities
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I'm not a huge fan of flavored rum but this one was pretty good. It tastes great mixed in a rum punch for a little extra kick. Flavored rum still isn't my favorite but I don't mind this one.
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
Other than coke, what are your favorite mixers?
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
Does this have more of a black cherry taste ?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Is this really sweet?
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Is this comparable to any other flavored rums?
Michele R.
Gibson City, IL
Is this good by itself or do you mix it with something else?