BY BACARDI #6 in Rum

BACARDI Superior Rum is aged for a minimum of 1 year in charred American white oak barrels and shaped through a secret blend of charcoals, to craft a rum that has a light, dry taste perfect for mixing. BACARDI Superior Rum neither overwhelms nor disappears in drinks. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Bacardi Rum is a very great tasting rum that tastes like no other rum.  For those who are die hard fans of Bacardi that is a good thing.  The only reason I don't give it a 5 star rating because it's not my favorite, but it does its job as a quality rum and would highly recommend.
👑Carolina S.
That odd aftertaste I noticed in my Mojito is the major quibble I have with respect to the finish of Bacardi White Superior Rum. I found that once I had noticed the aftertaste that it seemed to follow the Bacardi White in all of my subsequent tasting sessions. It was probably the cause of my rather lukewarm reaction to the Rum and Cola and each daiquiri I constructed as well.
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
This is my go-to rum for mixing drinks for parties or making coquito during the holidays. It has a smooth taste, but can sneak up on you if you're not being careful. This rum is affordable and a good one to have on hand in your bar. You can make so many different types of drinks with this rum. I will repurchase this in the future and recommend it.
Amber W.
falling waters
This is a great mixer. It goes with most sodas and juices and works well with liqueurs. I do not suggest taking shots of this though as the taste is severe on its own and has a similar feel to straight vodka, it does go down smoothly is the taste doesnt bother you.
Danielle H.
This product is a good stand by! You can always count on it ! Mix with pop product or a juice. It’s always smooth and again is a great stand by if you don’t want to try something new, I would definitely buy this product again!
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
If you're a Rum kind of person like myself, this is one of the smoothest Rums you will ever drink. I have tried others, but I always come back to this one.I like to mix it with any type of fruit juice or Red bull, but it's also great to make any kind of mixed drink or cocktail. It's just a very versatile drink.
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
Bacardi is the best rum to use when making mixed drinks. I drink fruity drinks and creamy drinks and rum works super well with either. Bacardi is super smooth and cheap but high quality. There is nothing better than a rum and coke with Bacardi
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Bacardi is a great liquor for all occasions!!!!! I could dink it in shots or i could mix it in drinks. I find the white rum to be easily mixed with any kind of cool aid or juice. After i have mixed it, I can't taste the rum at all.  I think that the bottle looks beautiful.
Danielle B.
ellenville
Taste like vacation to me. It’s smooth and mixes so well. It’s great for parties and most people like rum so it’s a crowd pleaser. I love this brand because it’s reliable always taste great and I can find it anywhere. I recommend it if you’re looking for a good run to stay loyal to.
Kamalich G.
Providence, RI
During the holiday season allot of Hispanics ( Puerto Rican’s mostly ) love to use this to make their seasonal “ egg nog “ it’s called coquito . Mixed with different types of milk and coconut . This is pretty affordable I can get a big bottle for 20.00 in my local liquor store