Bacardi® Superior White Rum 750mL uploaded by Diana P.

BY BACARDI #13 in Rum

BACARDI Superior Rum is aged for a minimum of 1 year in charred American white oak barrels and shaped through a secret blend of charcoals, to craft a rum that has a light, dry taste perfect for mixing. BACARDI Superior Rum neither overwhelms nor disappears in drinks. see more...

Violet M.
Chino, CA
Had my first taste of rum in Puerto Rico. What better place to try it? I do like the taste. It is very sweet. The only thing I don't like is that you can't taste how drunk you are going to get, if that makes sense. Because it is very sweet. I feel like it sneaks up on you. I prefer to know how buzzed a drink is going to get me just by tasting it.
Kayla B.
Los Angeles
I was lucky to get to visit the Bacardi factory in Puerto Rico where the rum is produced and got an insider look on the quality of the product and got to taste a variety of flavors as well. Bacardi is extremely smooth and offers so many interesting flavors such as Wolf Berry and Dragon Fruit. Would definitely recommend.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Bacardi is the best rum to use when making mixed drinks. I drink fruity drinks and creamy drinks and rum works super well with either. Bacardi is super smooth and cheap but high quality. There is nothing better than a rum and coke with Bacardi
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is a little on the expensive side and there are other versions of it that are way cheaper and taste almost or pretty much the same but it really is good stuff that can be pretty much mixed with anything you want to mix with it I would recommend this but if you want something cheaper you can find it that taste almost just like this
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
Love this beverage with coke. I also use this beverage as a marinate on my beef meat. This I usually find at specialty stores like BevMo. It’s kinda on the pricey side but the flavor is worth the buy. Totally recommend it to others.
Briana W.
Shelby, AL
It pairs great with sprite soda and other light juices. It's smooth And a bit pricey but it's well worth it. It's very delicious and delicious Satisfying and not disgusting. I would buy this Again. I would highly recommend this
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
My go to rum. It's a Puerto Rican local drink. Add some fruit juice or coconut water and it's great! Great for daiquiris and fruity drinks. Great light rum. Bought from the military exchange. Would recommend. Great price
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I enjoy Bacardi so much mixed with Hawaiian Punch. The alcohol flavor is hardly detectable which can be dangerous because they are easy to drink a lot of. I buy it on rare occasion but when I do I thoroughly enjoy it.
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
Bacardi Superior white rum is by far my favorite of all the liquors. It is always my go to. In my opinion, there are not many things better than a Coke and Bacardi. It goes so well in any mixed drink you want to make, any frozen concoction, in a Coke or just by itself. If I had to pick just one liquor for the rest of my life and nothing else, it would without a doubt be Bacardi Superior.
Magdaliz P.
When making piña colada, or coquito (puerto Rican version of eggnog); Bacardi all the way. It is not too pricey, and a small quantity goes a long way. Bacardi is easy to find, I will recommend this.