Bacardi® Superior White Rum 750mL uploaded by Smriti S.Bacardi® Superior White Rum 750mL uploaded by Diana P.

BY BACARDI #5 in Rum

BACARDI Superior Rum is aged for a minimum of 1 year in charred American white oak barrels and shaped through a secret blend of charcoals, to craft a rum that has a light, dry taste perfect for mixing. BACARDI Superior Rum neither overwhelms nor disappears in drinks. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Bacardi Rum is a very great tasting rum that tastes like no other rum.  For those who are die hard fans of Bacardi that is a good thing.  The only reason I don't give it a 5 star rating because it's not my favorite, but it does its job as a quality rum and would highly recommend.
Alysha L.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love Bacardi, not because it's genuinely a pleasure to drink, but because when mixed you can barely tell it is there. It's not a rum to be savoured, it's not a rum to be sipped, one of my favorite ways to drink this is with Coca-Cola or lemonade. You can purchase this wonderful drink at a affordable price. I definitely recommend this drink for anyone that's wanting a rum that mixes well and goes down smooth
Jullissa H.
Fort Lauderdale
Crisp taste not too sweet. It goes well with cola to make the classic coke & rum.  It is a good buy for the amount of money spent. I used to buy this since college days and it still is my number 1 choice. It’s a good price but not cheap liquor so you won’t feel terrible like after drinking some other runs.
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
If you're a Rum kind of person like myself, this is one of the smoothest Rums you will ever drink. I have tried others, but I always come back to this one.I like to mix it with any type of fruit juice or Red bull, but it's also great to make any kind of mixed drink or cocktail. It's just a very versatile drink.
Chevelle N.
Hadley
I absolutely Love this. My mom uses it in some of our favorite mixed drinks and it made them taste so much better. We definitely will be drinking more of this in the future. We have actually bought some for my brothers wedding next month to use in the guests mixed drinks because we love it so much.
Kayla C.
Bacardi is one of the top shelves of more affordable rum. It’s flavor profile is smooth and delicate enough to pair with almost any flavor. There’s a reason it’s the most stocked in restaurants and bars. When asked a brand of simple, delicious, afforadable, smooth rum Bacardi is what I recommend!
Debbie S.
Maplewood
 This is my standard room to order when I’m out at a bar. It’s got a pretty good flavor and it’s good price wise. I’m sure there are much better quality rums out there, but I wouldn’t consider myself to be a room kind of store by any means. Give it a try and see what you think.
Cristal B.
Jacksonville, FL
Bacardi is the best rum to use when making mixed drinks. I drink fruity drinks and creamy drinks and rum works super well with either. Bacardi is super smooth and cheap but high quality. There is nothing better than a rum and coke with Bacardi
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
Really nice taste, not super expensive and mixes well. It is very potent and will creep up on you so drink with extra caution. It’s not that smooth but tolerable when mixed with something else. I’d recommend but it wouldn’t be my first choice anymore only because I’m over the taste lol
Megan C.
Susanville
Bacardi is a great liquor for all occasions!!!!! I could dink it in shots or i could mix it in drinks. I find the white rum to be easily mixed with any kind of cool aid or juice. After i have mixed it, I can't taste the rum at all.  I think that the bottle looks beautiful.