BY BACARDI

BACARDI Superior Rum is aged for a minimum of 1 year in charred American white oak barrels and shaped through a secret blend of charcoals, to craft a rum that has a light, dry taste perfect for mixing. BACARDI Superior Rum neither overwhelms nor disappears in drinks. see more...

alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
Bacardi is an excellent brand of rum! I would compare it to higher quality rum and certainly recommend it to others. I purchased this from a local grocery store for several events in the past, and I will continue to purchase this rum in the future.
Megan M.
Lambertville
I bought this by mistake, thinking it was something else because I didn't read the bottle properly. To be honest, I hate the taste of this, but used in a mixed drink it is extremely strong. I like the strength of it, especially since some nights I'm looking for a stronger mixed drink than others. Definitely would repurchase this when trying to get messed up.
jill v.
Very smooth rum either to drink straight up or to put in a mixed drink.  My favorite all time rum. Bacardi is by far the best rum out there and they have many different varieties to choose from.  The superior white rum is one of my favorites.
Patricia D.
Scott
Smoothest Rum on the market. Drinking this barcardi with Sprite Zero adding a lemon for a refreshing drink. Rum and coke is also something I drink way before but the Sprite Zero with a lemon beats the cake!
Anna S.
Ripley, WV
I enjoy using the rum best when mixing drinks. It is the most satisfying to me. I feel it is smoother and has a better taste. The packaging is also nicer than others. I definitely repurchase Bacardi Rum.
Kayla H.
Smooth and perfect for making daiquiris and mojitos! A little high for my college budget, but I get it whenever I can. I recommend this to anyone looking to try a seriously great tasting rum!
Ashley P.
Hopkinsville, KY
Smooth and mixed well in mixed drinks. Even when I have tasted on its own the burn was minimal. Also, didn't have to drink much to get the desired effect. Very nice for summer time drinks.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
Goes down very smooth and able to mix with just about any juice or beverage leaving no extra flavor for a nice cooling refreshment with friends. Worry not my friends this alcoholic beverage you’ll just live for!
Emma Lou S.
Stillwater, OK
Purchased at: Costco
Love this rum in mojitos! Pretty much the only run I put in a mojito! Love this mixed with other things as well! We have a saying in our house “Bacardi makes you party” lol I will continue to repurchase this! Love it
Porshe M.
Fayetteville, NC
Bacardi is rum. Rum is Bacardi. My always go to. My favorite thing. Best in anything. Smells great. Tastes great. The end. This one is best in the summertime, in a slurpie😉