BY BACARDI #10 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Steph J.
Melbourne , VIC
This is the best way to celebrate my 25th birthday! with home made mojito. Bacardi is always the best option 😎
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
It's so good to add to a variety of drinks, but I especially love to make Cuba Libre, which is Coke with a splash of rum. I always keep it handy, even the mini bottles. So refreshing!
Vanessa O.
This is the only name brand rum I will use. The flavor is smooth and goes down easy. I love to make rum and cokes with this one
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We use this rum to make our weekly mojitos! It's smooth and affordable! It's the only rum we buy for this specific drink! It can be found at any of our local liquor stores.
Dawn N.
Scranton
This is a very smooth and delicious rum that is daily paired well most mixers. It far exceeds my expectations.
Ashley V.
Valrico
Being Caribbean, Rum is in my blood.... Bacardi especially is my favorite. Literally can be mixed with almost anything
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
Are used to like Bacardi but once I tried Haitian rum, Rhum Barbancourt, I instantly became a fan and lost interest. The taste of an aged Caribbean rum puts this drink to shame.
It’s like comparing fast food to a five star restaurant. No comparison. Still a good drink for beginners. But the big boy drink the food stuff.
Britney C.
Gary, TX
My favorite to drink mixed or with friends taking shots! It doesn’t get me super drunk fast so I’m able to drink more of it and still have a great time :)
Roxann L.
My group of friends enjoy home made sangria si i always make sure to keep a bottle handy. Using any other cheap run it makes the sangria taste off, this is why we always use the food stuff.
Missy R.
Findlay
This is our typical go-to house rum. We LOVE mojitos, and this has a light taste which I really prefer in my mojitos!
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?