BY BACARDI #12 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Ashley G.
Cut Off, LA
Bring back the 151!! This is a great tasting brand, but I must confess, Tech N9ne is the whole reason I ever tried them. I still have a 151 bottle for my keepsake lol
Kylene V.
Carolina
I love bacardi! It mixes with almost anything and has such a smooth taste. I definitely would purchase this again.
Bailee C.
Orlando
Very strong and great when mixing drinks or drinking straight! Bacardi Superior Rum is an excellent choice for any occasion! The packaging catches your eye right off the bat! I would definitely buy again!
sarah p.
Toronto, ON
My favorite white rum. Always have a bottle on hand for blender drinks. Not overly sweet and has a nice smooth flavor.
Breanna K.
Seaside, CA
Im not a big rum drinker, this wasn’t awful when I tried it. My friends that are in to run always get Bacardi.
Ané L.
Bloomington
Super economical and also effective. Whenever I am trying to party on a budget I get this. It is quality rum but has a greater effect because of the brand. My favorite drink to make with this rum is Cuba Libre.
Felisha S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great mixer! Their plastic bottle options are great for events/venues that don’t allow glass. My go too for sweet drinks.
Brittany B.
The rum tastes more like a harsh vodka versus the smooth undertones of a rum. I prefer the sugar cane undertone that rum is to provide.
Christa S.
Montezuma
This rum was always in my families liquor cabinet and is now in mine! It doesn’t get drank much but when it does it is definitely a party!
beth r.
USA
While on vacation my family and I got turned on to rum runners..... They were so tasty! We got them frozen so it took a little longer to drink.
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?