BY BACARDI #14 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Rebecca A.
I absolutely despise this rum. I’m not sure what it is about it that makes me instantly want to vomit if I even smell it. It honestly feels like I’m drinking straight gasoline. I know some people are fans of this but I Just can’t do it 😫😫
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
This is a great white rum. It’s smooth and tastes great. It goes great with fruit drinks or cola mixers. It’s affordable and doesn’t give me a headache the next day. It’s easy to find at the store too.
Alane L.
Good rum for a great price. This is one of my go to choices when I want something to drink. I love mixing it with my favorite soft drink. It is smoother than most and does not have too much of a kick.
Julia T.
Carson, CA
This is really good . Well my opinion. I can mix this with soda, fruit juices and yes even food. There is no extra flavor to this so any flavor you add to it you’ll take that with a small kick.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
There is seriously always a bottle of this in my home. It's great and cheap. Goes with everything too. I grew up with my parents always having this in their collection, guess I picked up the tradition!
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
The most famous rum in the world probably; it's used for a lot of differents cocktails all over the globe (caipirinha, daiquiri, mojito etc) Its very affordable and yes I would buy it again !
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
Bacardi is a great basic white rum, perfect for rum and cokes and other rum-based cocktails. Personally I usually prefer spiced rum, but Bacardi is my go-to when I’m looking for white rum.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
I love Bacardi it's my favorite brand of rum. It can mess you up and you won't notice til it is too late. I like mixing this or Bacardi coconut rum with DR
Pepper
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
Goes down very smooth and able to mix with just about any juice or beverage leaving no extra flavor for a nice cooling refreshment with friends. Worry not my friends this alcoholic beverage you’ll just live for!
Alyssa J.
Akron, OH
Bacardi comes in an array of flavors, this particular one is my favorite. It is smooth, mixes well with other drinks, and comes with a reasonable price tag. I don't recommend warn though.
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?