BY BACARDI #10 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Angelie R.
Worcester
My favorite specially in mixed drinks, piña colada, strawberry Dakari, many others it’s affordable can buy for any occasion. Design looks simple on the bottle but it’s worth it. This is a drink I will always have during all occasions.
Nubia G.
Strong! I used one shot of rum for my pineapple and rum drink. My fiends and some family members didn't mind it... did the job right? But I personally didn't like it. I'm more of the Malibu rum type of girl. Definitely not this brand. 😂
Nicole S.
West creek
This is a good drink for basically whatever mood you’re in. Easily mixed with whatever juice or soda to make the perfect drink. The price is good, easily found in stores. A drink for any occasion. Will be purchasing again for sure.
Kathryn S.
Love this rum! It tastes great in nearly every drink, especially if you’re not a fan of the stronger spiced rum taste. I work at a liquor store and have had a chance to try quite a few different runs and this is still a favorite!
Yesenia B.
Madera , CA
It's a little bit strong for myself but it's okay especially if you get the flavor once I drink this more with a mixed drink or maybe a squirt or a Mountain Dew Sierra Mist that's how this taste better to me but that's just my recommendation
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
Bacardi is my absolute favorite rum. It is great for mixed drinks and for a good night out. I have bought this several times. It is very affordable for such a large bottle. I will definitely buy again and would refer to others.
Joy P.
Certainly a good rum, a standard. Tastes great in margaritas and because I am diabetic, I often uses it in Diet Coke with a twist of lime. The packaging is nothing exciting, but the contents are good. A great standard rum.
Susan F.
Bacardi is manufactured in Puerto Rico, and they put a lot of love into their distilling process. It is smooth, and can be used in recipes , like RUM CAKE. It adds a special flavor.
Bare Canvas A.
Miami
The only brand I use for my PuertoRican Coquito drink which by the way is a hit everywhere I go. I love it ! This is a must for any Caribbean like myself. This stuff is more than quality ! I would recommend it to anyone.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
Is really strong but for the “coquito” is perfect taste, you have the mix of flavors from sweet to strong. Is delicious but really strong if you drink it alone. I definitely would buy it again and most on the holiday season!
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?