BY BACARDI #14 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Climistina D.
Orlando, FL
It’s very smooth and refreshing. It has a very unique taste. Nothing about it is overpowering. The packaging is good. This is my first time having it and I’m in impressed.
Tiffany O.
Miami
I absolutely love Bacardi products - proud Boricua here, so this is one of the only brands we buy in this house. They are all richly flavored rums that pair well with just about any drink. This one in particular is my favorite when making holiday drinks like coquito
Jessica M.
Lancaster
This is my go to for rum. Can be mixed with just about anything and doesn't have a harsh burn when you swallow. Bacardi also does not give me a stomach ache or a hangover, and I never have a negative effect from this rum. I will continue to purchase this, as it is my favorite alcohol hands down.
Sanobia B.
Fort Lauderdale
I personally like this in a glass blended with ice pineapple juice with a couple of strawberries. I just live for the mellow taste and it gives you a vibrant feeling.
Kayla B.
Mix this with ANY juice in the summer and you have the perfect drink to make you feel like you’re on a tropical getaway instead of knowing you have to work on Monday.
Chelsea J.
Clay City, KY
Great for mixed drinks,   not so good by itself but I like darker straight and light for mixing. For someone who likes straight rum this would outstanding
Brittany I.
You have to watch this one. It's very good. Mix this with some Hawaiian Punch or orange juice and you're in trouble. Buckle up because it's going to be a wild ride.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I do like Bacardi from time to time, great drink to have in a cocktail or as a plain mixed drink. Doesn't taste pleasant to me, and I usually get a little headache with it.....good price, and seems to be a moderately good white rum. If I wanted some specifically would buy Bacardi
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I am not a huge fan of clear rum I would much prefer a rum drink to be darker. I have had this in multiple cocktails and it is good for mixing for sure. It is not too pricey at all! I would say it's neither disappointing or amazing. I bought at my local liquor store.
Sue❤ M.
New York
As a Hispanic woman this is a staple at any Spanish home I use this to make coqito and the taste is just amazing add as little or as much as you want taste great
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?