BY BACARDI #14 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Dorothy S.
Pomona Park
Not a huge fan of Bacardi Rums, with the exception of Mulibu. I feel the white Rums aren't filtered enough, and the taste is a bit raw. I have a preference to spiced rum over clear.
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
Bacardi Superior Rum is my rum fallback every damn time. It is a classic, not too pricey, but well crafted. Available at practically any liquor store possible and it makes for the absolute best mojitos. Definitely recommended for avid rum drinkers but also for those looking to get more into rum! This is a good place to start
Sasha M.
HALLANDALE BEACH
I drink Barcardi Rum when I go out to a Restaurant and its the Most Mainstream Option. I never tend to Buy this for Personal Use or Parties. As a True Cuban I prefer Havana Club.
Everly W.
Lansing
Of the rum drinks that I've tried I would say this is my favorite one. It isn't too harsh so it can be on it's own or you can mix it and it isn't too overpowering for the drink.
Haley H.
Theodore
I love this stuff! It's smooth to drink straight & even better paired with a mix. This is the only clear rum I have tried, I'm more into dark rum. But I wasn't disappointed. Bottles are classic, not too extra. Honestly, no. I don't like clear rum & I'll choose dark over clear any day! But it's good on the free.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I just can't stand Bacardi drinks. I do not like Bacardi superior. I'm not a fan of clear rims to begin with but Bacardi just...i don't know maybe it just doesn't sit well in my stomach. I don't really like the flavor of clear rims. It doesn't taste totally disgusting but I would never choose to buy or drink this.
Lexi R.
Taste great when you mix it or take shots. I bought this at ABC wine and it is affordable. I would definitely buy it again. I made jungle juice with it and everyone loved it.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
One of my favorite liquors. I’m not a fan of shots of rum, but it is great in mixed drinks and cocktails. If you buy it from Walmart, it fetches a decent price. Overall it tastes pretty decent and leaves me satisfied.
Kathleen P.
Winter Haven
Always been a fan of Bacardi Superior Rum! Yes love Rum and coke since I was 19 and had my first Rum and Coke in Spain. I swear they gave you 1/4 coke and 3/4 Rum and they hooked the GI's.  So Bacardi has always been my favorite rum and I love the taste with a twist of lemon. Thanks for the memories.
Climistina D.
Orlando, FL
It’s very smooth and refreshing. It has a very unique taste. Nothing about it is overpowering. The packaging is good. This is my first time having it and I’m in impressed.
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?