BY BACARDI #10 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

María M.
north miami , FL
Is a good rum to make cocktails I usually make mojitos with this one, I really like the flavor, I’m a repeater consumer, it is better than others brands, I probably recommend to other people to buy this product
Tara W.
State College
I enjoy the Bacardi Superior White Rum. It’s a great flavor to mix with a variety of beverages. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy again. This is an affordable brand for All to buy and enjoy!
Vanessa P.
Cincinnati , OH
When the holidays roll around this is always in my pantry. Yes I said pantry ,because it’s the only brand I use for my signature holiday rum cakes. This isn’t a week rum or one that has a bitter aftertaste.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
It’s typical of a clear rum. The taste doesn’t have the spices that I love in darker rums. The price of bottles isn’t too expensive and it can be mixed with coke and lime for an easy, refreshing drink.
Erica C.
Love this like all Bacardi products great taste no flaws no room for improvement packaging is the best and I’m a repeat buyer it’s great to have at dances or weddings it’s a great to go with mixed drink. I like to be stingy with this one so gotta buy the big bottle Bacardi you never met me down you’re the best the only thing I have to say is it should be advertised more
Michelle S.
Vancouver, WA
Bacardi is my go to rum for summer cocktails. I usually grab a big bottle when I am at Costco and it lasts me through the summer if not longer. I don’t drink it straight because it’s a bit bitter.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
Barcardi is a safe choice if you are looking for a sweet rum to spice up the drinks for whatever occasion. For myself I prefer something not so sweet but I know this is a fan favorite. Bacardi makes other liquors of course but their rum is one of the best ones they make. Give it a try.
Tori S.
Pittsburgh
Bacardi Coco, Spanish for coconut, combines rich coconut flavor with pure Bacardi Rum. To obtain this one-of-a-kind coconut taste, the coconut is steeped to release the flavor. The spirit is then filtered. The result is a clean, dry spirit with a rich coconut aroma and authentic taste, reminiscent of coconut right off the tree.
Kara M.
Titusville
This alcohol flavor is amazing. They brand really makes the flavor taste like the flavor advertised. Compared to the other brands in this flavor it has a smoother finish.  A lot of other brands have a charcoal after taste, this brand makes it so that it's always your go to buy. Definitely buying again.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I just can't stand Bacardi drinks. I do not like Bacardi superior. I'm not a fan of clear rims to begin with but Bacardi just...i don't know maybe it just doesn't sit well in my stomach. I don't really like the flavor of clear rims. It doesn't taste totally disgusting but I would never choose to buy or drink this.
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?