BY BACARDI #14 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Danielle C.
I'm not a big liquor drinker but this is actually ok in cocktails. It has a nice smooth flavor and doesn't have that real strong alcohol flavor like most rums do. I usually prefer a dark rum and coke but this is a really nice light rum to make mixed cocktails with for the summer. It's reasonably priced as well. If you're looking for a nice light smooth drum this is probably a good choice for you. Especially if you're not a big drinker like me. Bacardi Superior Rum
Jacki T.
I am 100% a rum girl! Any flavor, any filter, any style. Bacardi is in the top 3 for me for sure. It has a nice smooth taste without that bitterness to it. Perfect for mixing drinks or taking shots. I love mixing mine into screwdrivers! Pineapple juice, orange juice and cherry grenadine with as much rum as you want!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I can say that I don’t drink rum regularly. However I do make cocktails that contain rum in them and very year for thanksgiving and Christmas. If anyone is familiar with “Coquito” then you know what I mean. If you’re not familiar it’s a creamy coconut concoction that contains spices, cream of coconut nutmeg and Bacardi Rum is the preferred choice to use. I would honestly not even think of using a different rum because it would be breaking tradition and why change something that works so well?! So if you look up a recipe of Coquito and want it to be as authentic as possible, you need to use this particular rum.
Patricia D.
Scott
It’s getting harder to add to my reviews but I know Bacardi came on the different flavors because of having different kinds to choose from. Great marketing move. Now all you need to do is make 6-packs with Bacardi Silver, Sprite Zero and a seashell of lemon. That’s a great idea. Keep me posted!
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
Another great product from Bacardi! As with most of Bacardi's Rums, they're great on the rocks or mixed in a cocktail, whichever you prefer. I myself like to  mix it with a flavored energy drink and ice. Anytime I have a gathering or somewhere that's BYOB, I definitely reach for this!
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
Nothing like a good bit of Bacardi to spice up your glass of cold Coca-Cola. Rum and coke is my all time favorite drink, and I love using Bacardi as my choice of rum. It makes me understand why jack sparrow was upset about the rum always being gone! Would recommend it to others!
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
Love this! My boyfriend makes a Spanish egg nog called coquito for the holidays. This product is not expensive and tastes well with ANYTHING. This bottle lasts us a long time a little goes a long way...What a kick! I buy this all the time even more so during the holidays.
Annie S.
Kansas City
Bacardi is a great standby rum. It’s not the best on the market, but certainly provides a well valued product. Excellent for rum balls, punches and the like. Certainly a great option for many uses that I’ll frequently purchase for the purposes noted above.
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Overall great rum. Nice smooth flavor. The Bacardi Lemon is my absolute favorite. The lemon flavor makes it much smoother and also still a great mixer with Dr. Pepper particularly! I'm not a huge Rum drinker, but this brand is my favorite.
Kathryn S.
Love this rum! It tastes great in nearly every drink, especially if you’re not a fan of the stronger spiced rum taste. I work at a liquor store and have had a chance to try quite a few different runs and this is still a favorite!
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?