BY BACARDI

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

ReRe C.
I enjoy this rum.  I have been drinking this for years.  I also enjoy the smoothness of the taste.  It is affordable and I can find this rum in almost all the major stores.  I would recommend this rum to all the people I know and I know they will enjoy it.
Danielle C.
I'm not a big liquor drinker but this is actually ok in cocktails. It has a nice smooth flavor and doesn't have that real strong alcohol flavor like most rums do. I usually prefer a dark rum and coke but this is a really nice light rum to make mixed cocktails with for the summer. It's reasonably priced as well. If you're looking for a nice light smooth drum this is probably a good choice for you. Especially if you're not a big drinker like me. Bacardi Superior Rum
Kallie F.
Bon Aqua, TN
Bacardi is amazing because it is so easy to mix drinks with. It is almost tasteless when it’s mixed with orange juice or pineapple juice. For Halloween I made the authentic sherbet ice cream and sprite punch for a friends party and kicked it up a notch with some superior rum and everyone loved it. You could barely taste the alcohol and I put a whole solo cup full of rum in the punch!
Jacki T.
I am 100% a rum girl! Any flavor, any filter, any style. Bacardi is in the top 3 for me for sure. It has a nice smooth taste without that bitterness to it. Perfect for mixing drinks or taking shots. I love mixing mine into screwdrivers! Pineapple juice, orange juice and cherry grenadine with as much rum as you want!
Eddie A.
Syracuse
Bacardi is a real island rum.  It flourishes with the fruity flavors that puts it above all the others.  It is sharp yet quietly loud.  A sure party pleaser at all my gatherings.  When I walk the manly walk I walk it with Bacardi.  It can always be found in my pantry cabinets.

Cateyes8164 (.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Bacardi Rum is the only rum that I drink.  I use it to make most of my tropical drinks.  It is a moderate priced beverage and the flavor is pretty good. I recommend Bacardi and I also recommend trying out some of their other rum flavored drinks.  I would and have bought it on numerous occasions.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I can say that I don’t drink rum regularly. However I do make cocktails that contain rum in them and very year for thanksgiving and Christmas. If anyone is familiar with “Coquito” then you know what I mean. If you’re not familiar it’s a creamy coconut concoction that contains spices, cream of coconut nutmeg and Bacardi Rum is the preferred choice to use. I would honestly not even think of using a different rum because it would be breaking tradition and why change something that works so well?! So if you look up a recipe of Coquito and want it to be as authentic as possible, you need to use this particular rum.
Jen R.
Huffman, TX
Another great product from Bacardi! As with most of Bacardi's Rums, they're great on the rocks or mixed in a cocktail, whichever you prefer. I myself like to  mix it with a flavored energy drink and ice. Anytime I have a gathering or somewhere that's BYOB, I definitely reach for this!
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
Nothing like a good bit of Bacardi to spice up your glass of cold Coca-Cola. Rum and coke is my all time favorite drink, and I love using Bacardi as my choice of rum. It makes me understand why jack sparrow was upset about the rum always being gone! Would recommend it to others!
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Has been a reliable, good quality light rum for decades. Great price and consistent quality, great for mixed drinks and frozen drinks. Always meets expectations. Definitely recommend. I’ve chosen this brand for 20 years and will continue to do so.Bacardi Superior Rum
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?