Bacardi Superior Rum  uploaded by Mal G.Bacardi Superior Rum  uploaded by Vanessa O.Bacardi Superior Rum  uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY BACARDI #9 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
The ONLY rum to make a decent Mojito. In fact, I think the Mojito was originally mixed with Bacardi as a required ingredient. Don't shoot the messenger if that's incorrect, I'm only a self-educated semi-expert of alcohols and their histories. Anyhoo, great rum with a smooth flavor that lends itself to slightly sweeter cocktails. Just do yourself a favor and skip the Pina Colada if you ever want to show yourself in a bar again. Save that for a Sandals Resort or the darkness of your own home. Salud.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Forest, VA
By far this is my "go to", after a long day of coping with life and all that's come with growing up.
Nothing like sitting down with a nice Rum & Sprite cocktail rimed with a lime wedge to enhance the Sprite. Or rather on those cool evenings....snuggled up in a blanket with one of your favorite shows...but who better to have for your company?!
That's right you guessed it....nothing better than Bacardi Superior Rum
Helen L.
Helen L.
My first mixed drink has got to be a Mojito, really nice and great to drink for beginners.  Since learning more about alcohol and wine, I've been branching out to explore more mixed drinks and cocktails.  This product is great to have on hand to make Manhattans, Mojitos and so much more.  It's very smooth and while I don't drink it by itself, it's a bottle I will repurchase if it ever runs out.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
I always have and always will be a rum girl, and I think Bacardi is at the top of the list. I just find comfort in a Bacardi Coke with a splash of lime. One night we were making Moscow Mules at home, but I wasn't up for the usual vodka. I switched it out for 2 oz of Bacardi Superior and it was delicious! A little sweeter than the usual mule, but just as refreshing.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Edgewood, NM
Rum is my liquor of choice and I never regret buying Bacardi. Its so smooth and makes me feel like a complete pirate. Cheesy I know, but who doesn't want to feel like a pirate (Captain Jack Sparrow) lol. I mix it in mojitos, and drink it straight. Its so refreshing and smooth and I believe everyone should give it a try. It trumps captain in smoothness too.
Karolyn M.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I wouldn’t drink it alone but it’s great for mixing you can buy it at any liquor store, affordable but can be pricey for others. You can mix it with almost everything But I personally use it to make the famous Puerto Rican drink called Coquito for every holiday especially for Christmas and New Years and sometimes for thanksgiving. Because we are thankful ! To have that drink lol
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This rum is great for any cocktail that calls for rum. Rum Runner, Rum and Coke, Pina Colada etc.
I enjoy this rum as it is not so strong with an overpowering alcohol taste and is one of the better brands of rum. The bottle averages around $20- $25 and can also be found at the majority of liquor stores. Most bars and restaurants also carry.
Addy T.
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I love to have a fully stocked bar in my house, you never know when guests will come over. I'm not a huge drinker BUT there are a few liquors that I buy for myself. One of my favorites is the Bacardi Superior and Pineapple flavor. I like to make Piña Coladas, I really dont like the hard liquor taste which makes this perfect for me.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
Bacardi Superior Rum is my rum fallback every damn time. It is a classic, not too pricey, but well crafted. Available at practically any liquor store possible and it makes for the absolute best mojitos. Definitely recommended for avid rum drinkers but also for those looking to get more into rum! This is a good place to start
Jacquelin A.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Bacardi is my favorite choice of liquor to drink. Its sweet and smooth goes perfectly with so many things. This paticular flavor is the only kind I use for my holiday traditional puerto rican drink called 'coquito'. Its not the same if you use any other rum. Bacardi is a good price and easy to find. Best rum & its made in PR!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?