BY BACARDI #15 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Myriam T.
austin
You can not go wrong With Bacardi Superior. I am no stranger to The Bacardi family as it usually lives up to par for its mixing drinks capabilities, I recommend it as a definite mixer that will go with almost any beverage of your choice. The price is pretty decent, usually starting at $19 and pretty much accessible any where you go to purchase rum. Which is very convenient.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I just can't stand Bacardi drinks. I do not like Bacardi superior. I'm not a fan of clear rims to begin with but Bacardi just...i don't know maybe it just doesn't sit well in my stomach. I don't really like the flavor of clear rims. It doesn't taste totally disgusting but I would never choose to buy or drink this.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I can say that I don’t drink rum regularly. However I do make cocktails that contain rum in them and very year for thanksgiving and Christmas. If anyone is familiar with “Coquito” then you know what I mean. If you’re not familiar it’s a creamy coconut concoction that contains spices, cream of coconut nutmeg and Bacardi Rum is the preferred choice to use. I would honestly not even think of using a different rum because it would be breaking tradition and why change something that works so well?! So if you look up a recipe of Coquito and want it to be as authentic as possible, you need to use this particular rum.
Bethany D.
This is pretty good. Usually I go for the coconut rum but this was good for regular shots since the coconut is too sweet for that. This mixes great with almost anything and goes down pretty smooth as a shot. Have bought several times and would definitely buy again.
desiree g.
Kalamazoo
Bacardi Superior Rum is a delicious and fun way to spend your evening! I loved the taste and the smell wasn't horrible either. Overall, I was very satisfied with this product. We did have a problem with the bottle getting warm and the glass became very slippery.
Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
Very good rum, not at all expensive... smooth taste, I’ve used this rum several times. I definitely always recommend Bacardi, there’s no comparison it’s the best. I would absolutely continue to use this rum for future parties and occasions.
Rebecca A.
I absolutely despise this rum. I’m not sure what it is about it that makes me instantly want to vomit if I even smell it. It honestly feels like I’m drinking straight gasoline. I know some people are fans of this but I Just can’t do it 😫😫
Nubia G.
Strong! I used one shot of rum for my pineapple and rum drink. My fiends and some family members didn't mind it... did the job right? But I personally didn't like it. I'm more of the Malibu rum type of girl. Definitely not this brand. 😂
Nicole S.
West creek
This is a good drink for basically whatever mood you’re in. Easily mixed with whatever juice or soda to make the perfect drink. The price is good, easily found in stores. A drink for any occasion. Will be purchasing again for sure.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
Yum yum yum! I make rum punches with this. My favorite drink. With pineapple juice and coke. Makes a delicious drink that doesn’t even taste like there is alcohol in it! I like this because it is smooth going down and tastes yummy!
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?