BY BACARDI #12 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Jacki T.
I am 100% a rum girl! Any flavor, any filter, any style. Bacardi is in the top 3 for me for sure. It has a nice smooth taste without that bitterness to it. Perfect for mixing drinks or taking shots. I love mixing mine into screwdrivers! Pineapple juice, orange juice and cherry grenadine with as much rum as you want!
Kathleen P.
Winter Haven
Always been a fan of Bacardi Superior Rum! Yes love Rum and coke since I was 19 and had my first Rum and Coke in Spain. I swear they gave you 1/4 coke and 3/4 Rum and they hooked the GI's.  So Bacardi has always been my favorite rum and I love the taste with a twist of lemon. Thanks for the memories.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I can say that I don’t drink rum regularly. However I do make cocktails that contain rum in them and very year for thanksgiving and Christmas. If anyone is familiar with “Coquito” then you know what I mean. If you’re not familiar it’s a creamy coconut concoction that contains spices, cream of coconut nutmeg and Bacardi Rum is the preferred choice to use. I would honestly not even think of using a different rum because it would be breaking tradition and why change something that works so well?! So if you look up a recipe of Coquito and want it to be as authentic as possible, you need to use this particular rum.
Patricia D.
Scott
It’s getting harder to add to my reviews but I know Bacardi came on the different flavors because of having different kinds to choose from. Great marketing move. Now all you need to do is make 6-packs with Bacardi Silver, Sprite Zero and a seashell of lemon. That’s a great idea. Keep me posted!
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
Another great product from Bacardi! As with most of Bacardi's Rums, they're great on the rocks or mixed in a cocktail, whichever you prefer. I myself like to  mix it with a flavored energy drink and ice. Anytime I have a gathering or somewhere that's BYOB, I definitely reach for this!
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
Nothing like a good bit of Bacardi to spice up your glass of cold Coca-Cola. Rum and coke is my all time favorite drink, and I love using Bacardi as my choice of rum. It makes me understand why jack sparrow was upset about the rum always being gone! Would recommend it to others!
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
Love this! My boyfriend makes a Spanish egg nog called coquito for the holidays. This product is not expensive and tastes well with ANYTHING. This bottle lasts us a long time a little goes a long way...What a kick! I buy this all the time even more so during the holidays.
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Overall great rum. Nice smooth flavor. The Bacardi Lemon is my absolute favorite. The lemon flavor makes it much smoother and also still a great mixer with Dr. Pepper particularly! I'm not a huge Rum drinker, but this brand is my favorite.
Kathryn S.
Love this rum! It tastes great in nearly every drink, especially if you’re not a fan of the stronger spiced rum taste. I work at a liquor store and have had a chance to try quite a few different runs and this is still a favorite!
Yesenia B.
MADERA, CA
It's a little bit strong for myself but it's okay especially if you get the flavor once I drink this more with a mixed drink or maybe a squirt or a Mountain Dew Sierra Mist that's how this taste better to me but that's just my recommendation
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?