Add a Photo

By BACARDI
#13 in Rum
Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels.
Photos (2)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Forest, VA
June 15, 2017, 5:04 a.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
By far this is my "go to", after a long day of coping with life and all that's come with growing up.
Nothing like sitting down with a nice Rum & Sprite cocktail rimed with a lime wedge to enhance the Sprite. Or rather on those cool evenings....snuggled up in a blanket with one of your favorite shows...but who better to have for your company?!
That's right you guessed it....nothing better than Bacardi Superior Rum
Helen L.
Helen L.
May 26, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
My first mixed drink has got to be a Mojito, really nice and great to drink for beginners.  Since learning more about alcohol and wine, I've been branching out to explore more mixed drinks and cocktails.  This product is great to have on hand to make Manhattans, Mojitos and so much more.  It's very smooth and while I don't drink it by itself, it's a bottle I will repurchase if it ever runs out.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Baltimore, MD
May 19, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
This isn't the highest quality rum, but for the price it is absolutely suitable for mixing into daiquiris, rum and cokes, and other cocktails. It doesn't have a strong flavor profile, which makes it ideal for sweet drinks where liquor flavors aren't intended to take on the a starring role.
Olivia Ann H.
Olivia Ann H.
Petal, MS
May 26, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
Bacardi is my favorite! I prefer the silver as opposed to the gold. I'm not a fan of flavors - I prefer to stick with the old standby. I like to mix this with Diet Coke or Diet. Dr. Pepper. A light rum that packs a punch and isn't toooooo terribly light.
Tara C.
Tara C.
May 19, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
I actually make sure to have this in my house at all times. There are so many different uses. I use it to make a run and Coke on an everyday type occasion or I love to pick up a PiƱa Colada Julius from Dairy Queen... come home and add some rum for fun!
Dante V.
Dante V.
Mooresville
June 8, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
The perfect rum for any mixed drink. This is my go-to bottle for a rum and coke when laying by the pool. Quality rum for a quality price. Always purchased at my nearby ABC liquor store and always hits the spot no matter how, or when I drink it.
Eileen J.
Eileen J.
June 7, 2017, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
Another inexpensive rum for mixed drinks. I wouldn't use this particular rum to drink on its own. They have other rums we've tasted at the Bacardi distillery that are more suitable for that. But this run is inexpensive and tastes well when mixed.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
May 30, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
I like this product. It's reasonably priced and can be bought a quite a few places. For me I wouldn't drink it on its own but it does well mixed in with other drinks. I'm not a rum drinker but if it need to be in a mix I don't mind using this one
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Auburn, PA
May 19, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
The rum has a very smooth taste and goes very well with your favorite soda of choice. It is not to weak or not too strong. I buy it at my local state store. The price is very affordable. i would recommend to my friends to buy as well.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
May 18, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: BACARDI SUPERIOR RUM
Bicardi is always a good go to rum. It mixes well with juices or tastes good straight. Being mainly a rum drinker, I buy it often. Malibu will forever be my favorite, because it's delicious. I would recommend this and buy it again.