BY BACARDI

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Danielle C.
I'm not a big liquor drinker but this is actually ok in cocktails. It has a nice smooth flavor and doesn't have that real strong alcohol flavor like most rums do. I usually prefer a dark rum and coke but this is a really nice light rum to make mixed cocktails with for the summer. It's reasonably priced as well. If you're looking for a nice light smooth drum this is probably a good choice for you. Especially if you're not a big drinker like me. Bacardi Superior Rum
Jacki T.
I am 100% a rum girl! Any flavor, any filter, any style. Bacardi is in the top 3 for me for sure. It has a nice smooth taste without that bitterness to it. Perfect for mixing drinks or taking shots. I love mixing mine into screwdrivers! Pineapple juice, orange juice and cherry grenadine with as much rum as you want!
Eddie A.
Syracuse
Bacardi is a real island rum.  It flourishes with the fruity flavors that puts it above all the others.  It is sharp yet quietly loud.  A sure party pleaser at all my gatherings.  When I walk the manly walk I walk it with Bacardi.  It can always be found in my pantry cabinets.

Cateyes8164 (.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Bacardi Rum is the only rum that I drink.  I use it to make most of my tropical drinks.  It is a moderate priced beverage and the flavor is pretty good. I recommend Bacardi and I also recommend trying out some of their other rum flavored drinks.  I would and have bought it on numerous occasions.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I can say that I don’t drink rum regularly. However I do make cocktails that contain rum in them and very year for thanksgiving and Christmas. If anyone is familiar with “Coquito” then you know what I mean. If you’re not familiar it’s a creamy coconut concoction that contains spices, cream of coconut nutmeg and Bacardi Rum is the preferred choice to use. I would honestly not even think of using a different rum because it would be breaking tradition and why change something that works so well?! So if you look up a recipe of Coquito and want it to be as authentic as possible, you need to use this particular rum.
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
Nothing like a good bit of Bacardi to spice up your glass of cold Coca-Cola. Rum and coke is my all time favorite drink, and I love using Bacardi as my choice of rum. It makes me understand why jack sparrow was upset about the rum always being gone! Would recommend it to others!
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Has been a reliable, good quality light rum for decades. Great price and consistent quality, great for mixed drinks and frozen drinks. Always meets expectations. Definitely recommend. I’ve chosen this brand for 20 years and will continue to do so.Bacardi Superior Rum
Cindy S.
Wallace, ID
I have used Bacardi white and dark rum for years.  It is a go to for Rum and Coke and hot Rum drinks over the holidays.  I like that it is a staple and affordable and competes well with other Rum brands.  Would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Wendy C.
Nashville
While I don’t really love rum, Bacardi is definitely my favorite. They have all different kinds but the superior rum is true to name— superior. It’s great on its own or mixed with something else. It’s priced adorably and is also very pretty packaging for what it’s worth
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
Love this! My boyfriend makes a Spanish egg nog called coquito for the holidays. This product is not expensive and tastes well with ANYTHING. This bottle lasts us a long time a little goes a long way...What a kick! I buy this all the time even more so during the holidays.
Carolyn H.
What can you mix this with?