Bacardi Superior Rum  uploaded by Jennifer H.Bacardi Superior Rum  uploaded by Vanessa O.Bacardi Superior Rum  uploaded by Mal G.

BY BACARDI #4 in Rum

Bacardi Superior Rum originated in 1862, and is the original, mixable, light-bodied rum, aged between one and two years in selected oak barrels. see more...

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Forest, VA
By far this is my "go to", after a long day of coping with life and all that's come with growing up.
Nothing like sitting down with a nice Rum & Sprite cocktail rimed with a lime wedge to enhance the Sprite. Or rather on those cool evenings....snuggled up in a blanket with one of your favorite shows...but who better to have for your company?!
That's right you guessed it....nothing better than Bacardi Superior Rum
Helen L.
Helen L.
My first mixed drink has got to be a Mojito, really nice and great to drink for beginners.  Since learning more about alcohol and wine, I've been branching out to explore more mixed drinks and cocktails.  This product is great to have on hand to make Manhattans, Mojitos and so much more.  It's very smooth and while I don't drink it by itself, it's a bottle I will repurchase if it ever runs out.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
edgewood
Rum is my liquor of choice and I never regret buying Bacardi. Its so smooth and makes me feel like a complete pirate. Cheesy I know, but who doesn't want to feel like a pirate (Captain Jack Sparrow) lol. I mix it in mojitos, and drink it straight. Its so refreshing and smooth and I believe everyone should give it a try. It trumps captain in smoothness too.
Addy T.
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I love to have a fully stocked bar in my house, you never know when guests will come over. I'm not a huge drinker BUT there are a few liquors that I buy for myself. One of my favorites is the Bacardi Superior and Pineapple flavor. I like to make Piña Coladas, I really dont like the hard liquor taste which makes this perfect for me.
D'Rsi T.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is my go-to rum! I drink it more during the summertime when I'm making blended drinks and mojitos. It's light and refreshing and you can find it everywhere liquor is sold. It's affordable and comes in several different sizes, so no matter what event you're planning, this is a perfect addition to the bar.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
All the fruity rums are fine but good old classic Bacardi is still "old faithful" for me. It goes well with any mixer. If you have to have one rum at your party or in your bar, Bacardi classic is the one to have. The price is right, you'll find it easily and it will work with any rum cocktail you'd like to make.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bacardi is my go-to rum. It's very versatile - works well mixed with daiquiris, coke (guys seem to like this a lot), and piña coladas. It is reasonably priced too. If you want it to come pre-made with a little flavor added, they have other fruity flavors as well and I haven't tried one I didn't like.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Baltimore, MD
This isn't the highest quality rum, but for the price it is absolutely suitable for mixing into daiquiris, rum and cokes, and other cocktails. It doesn't have a strong flavor profile, which makes it ideal for sweet drinks where liquor flavors aren't intended to take on the a starring role.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
This is a classic everyday rum, Perfect for Piña colada's and rum and cokes. This rum can do it all, and all for a great price! Its about $10-$13 for a 750ml bottle so a great price, And available almost everywhere that liquor is sold. If you are 21+ i highly recommend trying this rum,
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Philadelphia
This is my go-to rum. I like to buy it when the big bottles are on sale. Rum and coke was my go-to drink for a very long time. This one pairs really well with a nice cold can of coke. It's nice with a mixer because it cuts a little bit of that sweetness while still complimenting the flavor.