BY BACARDI #6 in Rum

• Does this stuff give anyone else a head ace ? 28 Answers
Reviews (2035)
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
I love this rum so much! It is seriously good. I'm definitely not a coconut flavored rum person, but this stuff makes me very, very happy. It tastes great alone or mixed into something else. I particularly love bacardi with diet coke when I'm in the mood for a mixed drink that isn't super sweet. If you ever get the chance, go on the Bacardi tour in Puerto Rico! They tell you how the rum is made and then when you're done, you get drink tickets to try out some of the products, mixed drinks included. It's great!
Chiara R.
I keep a 1.75L bottle of Bacardi White Rum in my liquor cabinet at all times... I refuse to buy any other rum. This rum is a classic, tastes good mixed with literally everything, is always a good price and needs to be a staple of every liquor cabinet! During the summer when it gets used a lot I find myself purchasing this regularly.
Marina C.
Bacardi Rum has been known around the world for many generations. They have a wonderful selections from white to golden to aged and grand reserve. Now they come in other flavorings as well. I'm more traditional and believe that I should add my own flavor with mixers in lieu of the Run being already flavored.
Lyss M.
Mandan, ND
This brand always surpasses my expectations. It's not that expensive and you get a good amount for the price. I prefer using Bacardi when I have alcoholic beverages. Usually it's in daiquiris and I never have an issue with the burn. I would suggest anyone who uses rum to buy this brand.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gets the job done; not the best rum, but the quality is great for the price. Great for parties with friends, bad for decision making. :-) Rum and coke is one of my favorite ways to drink Bacardi, but I also like to take it straight. It definitely gets me laughing and having a good time!
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Whatever you do, do not take shots of this. Lol. It's better if you just mix because it'll go down smoothr and get you less tipsy. A good drink to make with this is coquito, which is a Puerto Rican Christians drink. If you go on YouTube you'll find great ways to make it with this rum.
Morgan Victoria C.
Albuquerque, NM
This isn't my go-to rum because I prefer a darker rum, but this is what I use when I want to make myself a long island. It's reasonably priced and it also makes a great gift! I don't usually keep it around the house because I don't use it as much, but every so often I'll grab a bottle.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Love the classics. Bacardi Rum is the only rum I will use in Rum & Coke. Perhaps I'm old school but my first "sampling" left an impression. The price is fair for the brand and the quality. I recommend for those who are not looking for a jazzy Rum & Coke but a Classic Rum & Coke. ‚ú®ūüíĖ‚ú®
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I always keep a handle of Bacardi in my bar. It's pretty basic but keeps everyone happy. Affordable too, so I'll keep buying it when I run out. It was my staple liquor in college, but I still appreciate it now and then. If you're mixing it with juice, no sense in going higher end.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
Personally, I can't stand Bacardi. I am not much of a rum person, anyway. To me it tastes like burnt rubber. It's fairly inexpensive but I would probably not buy it because rum drinks are limited. People do buy Bacardi at my bar, and we keep it in our speed well so it is popular.
Katrina N.
Livermore, CA
What's your favorite cocktail to use Bacardi with?
Tasia L.
Philadelphia, PA
What's Your FAVE flavor??
Arneta O.
Are you able to drink it straight or are you a mixer?
Samantha A.
What is a good way to mix this or make different drinks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Happy Hour Expert
Compared to other brands is this the best rum option for drink mixing - especially considering price?