BY BACARDI

Originated to commemorate the martyrs of the Virginius Affair of its namesake year, BACARDI 1873 Solera is the original, light-bodied, single barreled sipping rum. A blend of a very rich distillate, it is aged for up to three years in newly charred and carefully selected oak casks. see more...

Ge L.
Statesville
I love rum and alcohol lol.  But I love this.  Since 151 was taken off the shelf, this is my go to rum now. Bacardi, if you're reading this, please bring back 151 proof rum.  I haven't had it for years and I am having withdrawals. This is almost as good.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I am not a connoisseur of alcohol so my expertise is limited. That said, I think this is delicious and affordable? It did meet my expectations, as it achieved intoxicating effects, so that means it’s good? Right?
Tina T.
Pirates, suneorshippers on a beach or German housewives making Romtopf - they all love this magical rum. Why? Because it's the perfect rum, tasting as rum are supposed to taste.
Annabelle P.
Bronx, NY
Goes down smooth. Nice with some orange zest and ice. It exceeded my expectations. It was better  than I thought. Flavor was very nice not too bitter. Value is great not too expensive. Affordable. I would recommend to others for sure.
Miranda J.
Some people love rum and coke, but I prefer just rum. Smooth taste with little to no throat after burn. My preferred rum to mix in with other drinks or even just it by itself.
Kristbilly R.
Anaheim, CA
This drink is Fire!!!!!!
I've never realized how good this drink was until I have it a try from a friend!
This drink has got me hooked for life I'll tell you that!
Alexis M.
Groton
Strong, not a big fan. Reminded me of Hennessy. I prefer drinks that go down smooth. But it does have you feeling it with just one shot.
Jenny T.
I'm all about rum in the summer. It just give you a happy buzz and makes everything enjoyable. I try not to drink to much of it though.
Kristi M.
Has such a sweet smooth taste. I highly recommend to anyone who has a taste for rum! I love it! Too good! Enjoy!!
millennial d.
absolutely disgusting taste but it does it’s job so it balances out the taste. It also goes down really smooth