BY BACARDI

Originated to commemorate the martyrs of the Virginius Affair of its namesake year, BACARDI 1873 Solera is the original, light-bodied, single barreled sipping rum. A blend of a very rich distillate, it is aged for up to three years in newly charred and carefully selected oak casks. see more...

Arianne C.
Lawrence
I am not a connoisseur of alcohol so my expertise is limited. That said, I think this is delicious and affordable? It did meet my expectations, as it achieved intoxicating effects, so that means it’s good? Right?
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
This stuff wakes you up before you even taste it. A bit strong smelling and slight medicine smell and taste, with a lot of charred barrel flavour but not too oaky. The bottle looks great and the graphics would suggest more of a top shelf flavour than it really presents. Not really a sipper, I would mix this one with Coke.
Ge L.
Statesville, NC
I love rum and alcohol lol.  But I love this.  Since 151 was taken off the shelf, this is my go to rum now. Bacardi, if you're reading this, please bring back 151 proof rum.  I haven't had it for years and I am having withdrawals. This is almost as good.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
This rum is great to mix with. I like the regular Bacardi just as well. I would personally save money and go with a cheaper option of the same brand. It’s always worth a try when it comes to mixing.
Herbert T.
North Hollywood
Bacardi is one of my favorite affordable rums. It has a smooth taste and for the price well worth it . I always order solera rum when I go out to a bar . I highly recommend Bacardi solera rum
Leah A.
SO GOOD! This is such a quality spiced rum. I have only purchased it once but would definitely purchase again. I think the price is spot on and the packaging looks luxury.
Tina T.
Pirates, suneorshippers on a beach or German housewives making Romtopf - they all love this magical rum. Why? Because it's the perfect rum, tasting as rum are supposed to taste.
Annabelle P.
Bronx, NY
Goes down smooth. Nice with some orange zest and ice. It exceeded my expectations. It was better  than I thought. Flavor was very nice not too bitter. Value is great not too expensive. Affordable. I would recommend to others for sure.
Miranda J.
Some people love rum and coke, but I prefer just rum. Smooth taste with little to no throat after burn. My preferred rum to mix in with other drinks or even just it by itself.
Kristbilly R.
Anaheim, CA
This drink is Fire!!!!!!
I've never realized how good this drink was until I have it a try from a friend!
This drink has got me hooked for life I'll tell you that!