BY BACARDI

Originated to commemorate the martyrs of the Virginius Affair of its namesake year, BACARDI 1873 Solera is the original, light-bodied, single barreled sipping rum. A blend of a very rich distillate, it is aged for up to three years in newly charred and carefully selected oak casks. see more...

Brittney V.
Powell, OH
The spiced rum is amazing. It goes so smooth with a pina colada or just in a glass on the rocks and a splash of coke. It is versatile but simple. I would highly reccomend this rum to anyone! My husband has started drinking this instead of beer. We love it.
BACARDI® 8 RUM
Gabriel S.
Studio City
A great dark rum that mixes perfectly with Dr Pepper or Coke or stays smooth when sipped straight. The lid can be a little difficult fresh out of the freezer and it pours a little slow but the taste is worth it.
Dan F.
Raleigh, NC
Rum is rum, I feel. Not so expensive you feel like you are pouring money into your glass, but it bottom shelf either. I always mix with something.. usually Dr.Pepper
Kathy T.
Nice smooth taste. Great for mixed drinks or on the rocks. It’s worth the cost as it outshines the cheaper brands. You get what you pay for. It meets all of my rum needs, drinking and baking. This is the best—couldn’t be better. I highly recommend it.
Annabelle P.
Bronx, NY
I love Bacardi runs. Strong and go Down smooth. They did meet my expectations. I love them all flavors and packaging is perfect, very simple not too flashy. Bacardi rums are all very affordable which I love. I would buy again for sure.
Elisha M.
Ashland
It was a pretty good rum but I’ve definitely had better.Bacardi® Solera Rum 1L I’ve only had this brand once it’s not my go to. It’s a good flavor just not my favorite. If the store didn’t have my brand I’d buy it again.
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Not a sweet rum, it’s darker and has a more complex flavor. Really good with regular coke or ginger ale. A bit more expensive than some but well worth the price.
Ana R.
I use Bacardi to mix into coquito. Usually don't use it for anything else. Very strong and bold flavor. Affordable and it makes my coquito delicious. I usually buy from the local liquor store or in a shoppette. Overall it's a satisfying product.
Roman J.
This rum does its job. I’m not really a rum person but if I’m at a party and it’s there I’m not about to turn it down! It has a distinct taste to it, so if you are a big fan of rum in general I think you’ll like it.
Guadalupe Z.
This stuff hits you hard, and it does have a strong taste to it so of course i usually have a limewdge with salt for a chaser! I usually buy mine at walmart, target and see them pretty much everywhere.