BY BACARDI

Originated to commemorate the martyrs of the Virginius Affair of its namesake year, BACARDI 1873 Solera is the original, light-bodied, single barreled sipping rum. A blend of a very rich distillate, it is aged for up to three years in newly charred and carefully selected oak casks. see more...

Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
I really enjoy this product, I would purchase again and again. I would highly recommend trying this product out for yourself, I rave about it to my friends and family. I looooove it so much!!!! Great product and great price! You will love it if you try it out too!
Ana R.
I use Bacardi to mix into coquito. Usually don't use it for anything else. Very strong and bold flavor. Affordable and it makes my coquito delicious. I usually buy from the local liquor store or in a shoppette. Overall it's a satisfying product.
Roman J.
This rum does its job. I’m not really a rum person but if I’m at a party and it’s there I’m not about to turn it down! It has a distinct taste to it, so if you are a big fan of rum in general I think you’ll like it.
Guadalupe Z.
This stuff hits you hard, and it does have a strong taste to it so of course i usually have a limewdge with salt for a chaser! I usually buy mine at walmart, target and see them pretty much everywhere.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Incredible! Bacardi is a classic name and there's no question why. This rum is impressively smooth and flavorful. Reasonably priced -- go try it!
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This rum is not my favorite. It is very dry, but taste better when mixed. However, it is better than the other Bacardi products I have tried.
💋👠 🎶.
Bacardi is my go to brand for rum.  I can mix it with anything and get a delicious blend anytime.  Always affordable and easy to find.
Nija W.
Sumter, SC
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My first time trying it, I hated it and I'll never try it again. Especially the brown liquor!
Kelvin W.
Norfolk, VA
Very good choice of rum. Sweet to the taste. And hits the spot for a nice relaxing day . Mixes well with pinacolada