BY BACARDI

Originated to commemorate the martyrs of the Virginius Affair of its namesake year, BACARDI 1873 Solera is the original, light-bodied, single barreled sipping rum. A blend of a very rich distillate, it is aged for up to three years in newly charred and carefully selected oak casks. see more...

Annabelle P.
Bronx
I love Bacardi runs. Strong and go Down smooth. They did meet my expectations. I love them all flavors and packaging is perfect, very simple not too flashy. Bacardi rums are all very affordable which I love. I would buy again for sure.
Ana R.
I use Bacardi to mix into coquito. Usually don't use it for anything else. Very strong and bold flavor. Affordable and it makes my coquito delicious. I usually buy from the local liquor store or in a shoppette. Overall it's a satisfying product.
Roman J.
This rum does its job. I’m not really a rum person but if I’m at a party and it’s there I’m not about to turn it down! It has a distinct taste to it, so if you are a big fan of rum in general I think you’ll like it.
Kathy T.
Nice smooth taste. Great for mixed drinks or on the rocks. It’s worth the cost as it outshines the cheaper brands. You get what you pay for. It meets all of my rum needs, drinking and baking. This is the best—couldn’t be better. I highly recommend it.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It is great. I would recommend this to a friend. This is really affordable. Not too pricey and love it. Absolutely great. Not disappointing I'd buy again
Guadalupe Z.
This stuff hits you hard, and it does have a strong taste to it so of course i usually have a limewdge with salt for a chaser! I usually buy mine at walmart, target and see them pretty much everywhere.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Incredible! Bacardi is a classic name and there's no question why. This rum is impressively smooth and flavorful. Reasonably priced -- go try it!
luisa v.
The best to have for every party and get together even game night such a refine taste great with anything you want to mix with or alone with ice
April G.
Not as smooth but thats ok cause i use this in hot tea with lemon when im sick. Three days of this in that form will have you better in no time.
Anna M.
Buckley, MI
This rum is not my favorite. It is very dry, but taste better when mixed. However, it is better than the other Bacardi products I have tried.