Bacardi Silver Lemonade Malt Beverage, 12 fl oz, 6 pack

Wanting to try this, who has tried it?
Start your review of Bacardi Silver Lemonade Malt Beverage, 12 fl oz, 6 pack!
Lexington, KY
This is such a delicious drink! I'm extremely picky but love this drink!! It's a perfect balance of sweet and tart! It also doesn't taste like alcohol which can be dangerous! LOL! This is a drink I would recommend!
Washington, DC
Whenever were having a chill night we offer just open a few Bacardi. This is light and crisp but also has a kick. Great for just casual drinking without getting sloshed.
Seymour
I absolutely love these! I have only tried few flavor and the strawberry one has to be one of my favorites. They are very tasty, and you don't realize how much alcohol is in them!
Stilwell
I love these!So good and refreshing.Sometimes I forget theres liquer in them.2 thumbs up! Bacardi Silver Lemonade Malt Beverage, 12 fl oz, 6 pack
Dover, PA
In my opinion, these taste awful. I wouldn't purchase them again. I'm not a huge fan of malt beverages, but these had no taste and I was really disappointed.
These are good when the luquor stores are closed. I dont like beer at all and this is a good alternative. Has a great flavor and even tastes good over ice.
Bronx
It was OK compared to other ones I have tried. It was smooth and tasty but didn't give me any type of buzz. I drink about four of them before I felt nice.
Lincoln, NE
These are really good, A little on the sweet side for me but they are a great alternative to wine coolers. They are great on a hot day by the pool.
Silver Lake
Very refreshing! Tastes great very cold! They are a reasonable price. There are many flavors, And available at most places. I am a repeat customer.
Battle Creek, MI
Love these they are way better then Mike's hard and they taste like fair lemonade adult version..lol I drink them when I have a kid free night
Ask a question to the Influenster community...