Bacardi Silver Lemonade Malt Beverage, 12 fl oz, 6 pack

Wanting to try this, who has tried it?
Start your review of Bacardi Silver Lemonade Malt Beverage, 12 fl oz, 6 pack!
Tried it and it was okay. Nothing too special about them. They did have this lemonade flavor. Reminded me of Mikes hard lemonade.
Yum! Such a fun, light drink. Tastes really good and you can drink a lot! I'm never let down when I try a mixed Bacardi drink.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Had these a few times, and can't seem to find anything I like about them. Doesn't give me a buzz, and not really well flavored.
Ardmore, AL
Super smooth fresh and light. Taste like homemade lemonade with a slight punch of liquor. Best summer beach drink Ive ever had.
Sioux City, IA
Theses are so good especially when you dont want to get too wasted but want to hangout with the friends and have a good time.
Rogersville, TN
Smooth , priced right , nice flavor ! Love this on a afternoon in the hot sun next to a.pool or a awesome bbq .nothing better
Hampden, ME
Love keeping these in the fridge for company! Can't go wrong with an alcoholic lemonade, especially one that tastes so good!
North Lima , OH
Delicious. Great crisp clean flavor high-quality alcohol. Bacardi is anemic and trust to always give me a great smooth taste.
Can't say I'm a fan of their rum but the most drinks are Pretty decent. I don't entirely hate how girly I feel drinking them
Cranberry Twp, PA
I got these on many summer nights. They taste great and are a great value for your money. Their refreshing for a hot night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...