BY BACARDI #32 in Lemonade

LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
Now I love me some Bacardi rum but when I tell you that mixtures are so delicious and their deliciously flavor to where it don't make sense and then you get a buzz after it cuz you was like oh this was too delicious to be alcohol but it is. My only thing is I love Bacardi Silver but they used to have a Bacardi Platinum that was in a brownish bottle or brownish color liquor and they stop selling them they discontinued them and it really made me sad because that was the perfect drink for me after 8 hour shifts at work and turning around and having to do 5 hours in school well College which was 13 hours of my 24 hour day so it was a perfect wine down drink
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I don't drink anymore because of a bad night and a promise never to drink again. That was 7 years ago and I haven't taken a sip since. I wasn't addicted but instead traumatized so be careful. Have a plan and know your limits even with drinks like this with lower alcohol volumes.
I really loved drinks like this. They were fruity. Not harsh. No hard alcohol taste or burn.
Its easy to enjoy slowly and it slows you down and forces you to drink less alcohol because its watered down much more so this is a much safer option and it tastes great.
I totally recommend.
Miss K.
Pleasant hill, MO
Recently I went to the lake nearby for a fun day on the boat with my girlfriends. One of them picked up the Bacardi Lemonade drinks, and they were so decreasing in the cooler after a long day on the boat. I love trying new drinks and new flavors. I'm glad she kept 2 leftover and left them in my fridge; I'll have them next time I'm at the lake!
Amy V.
I love Bacardi as well as lemon flavored drinks. So when these came out I was over the moon. Super affordable for what you're getting. I was a first time customer with this product but after experiencing this mixed drink I'll definitely buy it again.
Valle L.
Severna Park, MD
I love grabbing a sixpack of these and taking him home I like to relax with one of them on a weekend night when I'm sitting at home with my husband and kids as we sit around the fire pit they're roasting Smore I'm drinking my drink everyone's happy
Jessica M.
Liberty
I love Bacardi and love lemonade, so I was super excited when I came across this! It absolutely met my expectations, great flavor. Very affordable, considering. Yes I would and do recommend this to others. It's always fully stocked at my parties.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
These beverages go down so smoothly. It's a delicious and refreshing adult drink. They are affordable and they hit the spot! This drink exceeded my expectations. The packaging was classy, not too "foo-foo." I would definitely buy these again!
Rebecca M.
Hialeah
These cute wine coolers are amazing. They quench your thirst instantly. I typically take a 6 pack with me to the beach and relax. The lemonade flavor has to be my favorite. On my next beach trip, I will definitely have these on hand
Ciera B.
Great for parties and summer, very good. Bacardi is the most affordable value in my opinion for liquor. It's alway easy to find and always meets expectations. Share these and make some new friends or party hard and save them all for you
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
It kinda tasted like lemonade. It was more like a lemon doest in alcohol. I usually go for any alcohol beverages that have some kind of flavor to it to mask the strong alcohol taste but this lemon flavor didn't help me out very much.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try this, who has tried it?