BY BACARDI #23 in Rum

Bacardi Light Pina Colada.
Ready to serve.
Est. 1862.
Classic cocktails.
Infused with coconut water.
Under 95 calories per serving.
Simply pour over ice.
11.5% Alc. By Vol. (23 proof).
Bacardi rum with natural flavors, artificial sweeteners. see more...

D'Ambra H.
So good alone or mixed with a juice  Malibu Pineapple Rum smooth and delightful tasting ON THE ROCKS IN THE SUMMER HITS THE SPOT. I always pick this bottle up over & over again. Very good value and price is great . can kerp rim 4 a long time . most definitely would recommend
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Not bad, I would recommend this on a hot summer day. Easy to make a drink durning the summertime for some friends. I’m not sure on the pricing I don’t usually purchase alcohol, but I have seen friends frequently pick This drink up.
Amy S.
I love that is is lower in calories but it’s also lower in flavor. I feel that some of the delicious pina colada flavor has been lost. Tastes watered down. It’s ok, especially if you’re watching your calories and carbs but I was not a big fan and won’t be repurchasing.
Anna M.
Floydada
I absolutely love anything pina colada. I think the flavor was delicious and it tasted perfect. It could add a little more flavor but I would drink it either way. It was my first time trying it out and I have no complaints. I will purchase this again without a doubt!
Yazmin J.
Vineland, NJ
Is a strong drink but it taste really good with this flavor of pineapple witch it makes even better.You can mix it with other stuff too so you can enjoy it even more.The price is mot bad at all and the size of bottle it should last pretty long time for a good night.
Tara T.
Oak Harbor
This rum is definitely my preference over any alcohol. I am a repeat customer I definitely think that this specific rum is of good value. I went to Mexico on vacation and was able to buy it fresh from a place they make the rum at and I would definitely go again!
Kristian C.
Pina colada is my favorite mixed drink this is perfect to make that. Affordable not too pricey and great for a girls night. Repeat customer. It was very delicious for my pina colada recipe would definatly recommend it!
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
Just like most alcohol, this gets the job done. However, this has a taste that makes it easier to drink. I love the coconut flavor. Great for Pina colada’s. Not only does it taste decent alone, but you can also mix it and have it taste even better.
Kimberly C.
OMG! Seriously the best rum I have ever had! There is no room for improvement at all! The packaging is awesome as well! I am a repeat consumer of this rum because it is so delicious! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone! It is GREAT!