Bacardi Rum Light Pina Colada uploaded by Mafer N.

BY BACARDI

Bacardi Light Pina Colada.
Ready to serve.
Est. 1862.
Classic cocktails.
Infused with coconut water.
Under 95 calories per serving.
Simply pour over ice.
11.5% Alc. By Vol. (23 proof).
Bacardi rum with natural flavors, artificial sweeteners. see more...

Jessica C.
Naperville
Love this drink.  Great on ice and good for an evening g with friends or alone.  It’s a great value for the price and lasts a long time.   No need to change but tastes like a pina colada and met my expectations. I recommend this to others to enjoy especially when making large amounts of drinks.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Not bad, I would recommend this on a hot summer day. Easy to make a drink durning the summertime for some friends. I’m not sure on the pricing I don’t usually purchase alcohol, but I have seen friends frequently pick This drink up.
Ms. M.
Austin
Love love love the pina colada Bacardi rum!  I love making mixed drinks for my company.  The pina colada is not too sweet and is the perfect flavor for my mai tais.  Always a great value when I buy Bacardi and would definitely recommend to others.
Yazmin J.
Vineland, NJ
Is a strong drink but it taste really good with this flavor of pineapple witch it makes even better.You can mix it with other stuff too so you can enjoy it even more.The price is mot bad at all and the size of bottle it should last pretty long time for a good night.
Tara T.
Oak Harbor
This rum is definitely my preference over any alcohol. I am a repeat customer I definitely think that this specific rum is of good value. I went to Mexico on vacation and was able to buy it fresh from a place they make the rum at and I would definitely go again!
Kristian C.
Pina colada is my favorite mixed drink this is perfect to make that. Affordable not too pricey and great for a girls night. Repeat customer. It was very delicious for my pina colada recipe would definatly recommend it!
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
Just like most alcohol, this gets the job done. However, this has a taste that makes it easier to drink. I love the coconut flavor. Great for Pina colada’s. Not only does it taste decent alone, but you can also mix it and have it taste even better.
Desiree G.
Don’t really like this im ok with a last min thing if there is other drinks I’d go for them before this one it’s rough for me but then again I’m not a big drinker I have a lot of friends like love this
Tamsy K.
Sacramento, CA
Okay so Bacardi rum is a really good rum to use for a mixed drink especially the Pina Colada one is taste very sweet and I really like sweet drinks which is why I like Bacardi rum. The only thing I don't like about Bacardi is that sometimes it can be a little bit strong which I don't really like strong taste afterwards but outside of that I would recommend Bacardi rum to anyone