Bacardi Rum Light Mojito uploaded by Iulia V.

BY BACARDI #23 in Rum

Bacardi Light Mojito.
Read to serve.
Est. 1862.
Classic cocktails.
Under 95 calories per serving.
Simply pour over ice.
12.5% Alc. by vol. (25 proof).
Bacardi rum with natural flavors, certified colors, artificial sweeteners. see more...

• Is this good straight out of the bottle or do have to mix...1 Answers
Kalynn D.
Portage
This is easy as is quick when you are not wanting to make every mojito or when you just dont have the ability to hold all ingredients especially while camping, boating, or other outdoor activities. Only downside.. really really sweet compared to a regular homemade mojito
Geovana R.
Glendale , AZ
I have try this with a couple of my friends at a party. It was really good. She mix it with different drinks . I would definitely try it again and i would recommend it especially if you like fruity drinks can definitely get that.
Janet P.
bronx
It’s great!!!! for some reason I enjoy this more with tequila. I had a get together in my place and my friends brought a bunch of different liquor and this was the only thing I enjoyed. If you can handle your liquor then I will suggest you mixed these two.
Becca S.
Vanceboro, NC
Bacardi Liquor is my favorite Rum the brand has a huge selection of flavors It’s easy to drink without an overwhelming burn as it goes down I prefer to drink it on ice without a mixer I always have a bottle on hand for friends and family to enjoy with me
Jasmine S.
Sebring, FL
Mojitos are the best! Especially with Bacardi! This is one of the best products to purchase if you like Mojitos! I would definitely purchase this over and over and recommend it to everyone!!! When choosing this kind of drink you want to make sure the taste is great and this is definitely a great taste
Emmeline S.
Orlando, FL
Yumm! What can I say! The flavor is great! It is sweet and sour but not too overwhelming you can still taste the rum which is great for me because I love the flavor of rum! Definitely mastered the mojito flavor and is a favorite at get togethers!
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Taste just like a mojito just takes out the work of making it. Poor over ice add some mint leaves and sip away. Perfect for a refreshing drink with the girls or even sipping by the pool on a summer day. Great price and great taste.
Katelyn K.
Middletown, CA
The flavor of this is just a hint of what you’re looking for. Not overpowering. Summertime staple. Reasonably priced. Add some fresh mint from your garden and look super classy poolside !
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I was very surprised to see so many good reviews of this. I really wanted to like this but it’s just gross. It tastes like fake lime and sugar. It’s too sweet and sugary. It even has a fake candy like after taste. I like mojitos because they’re light and smooth and this isn’t. I’m disappointed because I usually like Bacardi and wanted this quick all in one drink to be good but I’m highly disappointed and won’t be purchasing again.
Cassie K.
Olathe, KS
I recently purchased this from a liquor store and was not the biggest fan. I added some sweetener and lots of ice and it was better, and our friends liked it so maybe it was just me! The price was okay, wish I had a coupon
Tiara D.
Is this good straight out of the bottle or do have to mix it with something else?