BY BACARDI #27 in Rum

Bacardi Light Mojito.
Read to serve.
Est. 1862.
Classic cocktails.
Under 95 calories per serving.
Simply pour over ice.
12.5% Alc. by vol. (25 proof).
Bacardi rum with natural flavors, certified colors, artificial sweeteners. see more...

• Is this good straight out of the bottle or do have to mix it with...1 Answers
Geovana R.
Glendale , AZ
I have try this with a couple of my friends at a party. It was really good. She mix it with different drinks . I would definitely try it again and i would recommend it especially if you like fruity drinks can definitely get that.
Jasmine S.
Sebring, FL
Mojitos are the best! Especially with Bacardi! This is one of the best products to purchase if you like Mojitos! I would definitely purchase this over and over and recommend it to everyone!!! When choosing this kind of drink you want to make sure the taste is great and this is definitely a great taste
Emmeline S.
Yumm! What can I say! The flavor is great! It is sweet and sour but not too overwhelming you can still taste the rum which is great for me because I love the flavor of rum! Definitely mastered the mojito flavor and is a favorite at get togethers!
Melisa M.
Orange Park
Love love love this party drink. Enjoyed by all my friends this drink mixed with your favorite mixed drink cocktail is sure to rock the party. Compared to all the rest this one is my all time favorites. I would buy again and again
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Yum yum yum. This has a great flavor and it is perfect durin summer time. My friend and I got this for the beach when we were laying out and all I have to say is BUY IT! Especially if this is one of your number one flavored drinks
Katelyn K.
Middletown, CA
The flavor of this is just a hint of what you’re looking for. Not overpowering. Summertime staple. Reasonably priced. Add some fresh mint from your garden and look super classy poolside !
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
Just like most alcohol, this gets the job done. However, this has a taste that makes it easier to drink. Not only does it taste decent alone, but you can also mix it and have it taste even better.
Marcine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Bacardi rum light makes the best Mojitos for my holiday parties. My family and friends always look forward to the winter holidays because they know I'm making Mojitos with Bacardi rum light.
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
This mixer is so bomb!! It makes making mixed drinks so easy and so delicious! Bacardi is my go to brand of alcohol so I was forsure going to buy their mixers too! I’m overally super satisfied
April F.
west creek
Mojitos are my favorite drink to get when I go out! I buy this for when I’m staying inside but want a great refreshing drink! This taste exactly like the mojitos at the bar! 10/10!!!
Tiara D.
Is this good straight out of the bottle or do have to mix it with something else?